Chapter One, The Girl

Sans's P.O.V

I looked up from the ground to see a weird purple glow. It looked like it was coming from a five foot crack in the wall, except it was more... mythical. I walked over to it as I left a trail of blood in the snow.
I was about to reach the purple glow when I heard something... It sounded like... Muttering? I turned around. Chara was standing behind me, but she wasn't muttering, her mouth wasn't moving. The muttering grew louder and more insistent. I fell to my knees in the snow, pressing my palms into the sides of my skull, trying to shut out the sound.
I closed my eyes tight until I finally could make out what the muttering what saying. "Don't die, I'm coming."

I woke up, sweating as usual. I sighed. That nightmare wasn't like my others... I pushed my blanket aside and climbed out of bed. I walked over to my door and opened it quietly so I wouldn't wake up Paps. I tiptoed down the stairs and outside. I needed the fresh and cold air.

I sat on our front steps as it began to snow. That's when I heard footsteps, running footsteps. They were light but still crunching through the snow. I stood up and looked around the corner of the house. Frisk was running full speed towards me. She was too busy looking back and making sure whatever was behind wasn't there anymore that she ran face first into me. She stumbled back into the snow and then hid behind me.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" I looked at Frisk, and she pointed to where she had just ran from.

"Is it a monster that's following you? Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded and then nudged me towards it, hinting that she wanted me to go check it out.

I let Frisk in the house and then went to go investigate. This better not have been a false alarm... I rounded the corner and saw it. A girl about my height with chin-length, Galaxy colored hair, pale skin, a short sleeved shirt, and jeans. She was facing directly at me. Her eyes widened as she saw me. She was kneeling in the snow, I could see her breath in the cold air. She was a human.

"Are you alright? Do you need any help?" She looked even more shocked when I started speaking.

I'm guessing she either was terrified or just too shocked, because the next thing she did was faint and fall into the snow. I walked over to her and examined her more closely. Her nose was red, she had arched eyebrows, too long eyelashes, and skinny arms. I was pretty sure she didn't eat anything because of how skinny she was. I poked her. No movement. So, I picked her up and carried her to my house.

When I got there, Papyrus was awake and in the kitchen, Frisk was sitting on the couch. She saw the girl and didn't look too pleased that I had brought her. Frisk quickly moved off the couch, making room for our new "guest." I already knew Papyrus would not be too happy with me and the human, but mostly me.

"SANS! WHY DID YOU SNEAK OUT OF T-" He stopped, noticing the human on the couch.

"WHY IS THERE A HUMAN IN OUR HOUSE?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BRING THE HUMANS HERE!?" He yelled at me.

"Paps, chill for once. I wasn't just gonna leave her in the snow to die. Plus, you don't really seem to have a problem with Frisk, and she's a human," I said.

He looked pretty mad, but went back into the kitchen. When I went back over to the girl, she was starting to wake up. She blinked a few times before looking right at me and jumping out of fright.

"T-this is a nightmare, isn't it?" She asked with a shaken voice, "and any minute now, you're going to try to kill me."

I got weird deja vu when I heard her voice. I realized I'd just been staring at her. I blinked a couple times and said, "we aren't going to hurt you. I know that the whole skeleton thing is a bit of a shock and all, but I swear we're friendly. I'm Sans, and this is Frisk," I explained gesturing to Frisk when I said her name.

She started to calm down and speak, "I'm Luna. I can't believe this is happening, even with what I've been through this is still kind of terrifying."

Frisk nodded and walked over to the door, she slammed it as she left, signaling that she did not like Luna. Papyrus came back into the living room and just stood behind me, looking at Luna. They both looked threatened.

Out of nowhere Papyrus exclaimed, "I'M TELLING ASGORE!" He walked over to the door but when he opened it, there was nothing. It was all a white, glowing void.

He shut the door quickly and we both looked at Luna. She was glaring. Then she stopped and we opened the door again, it was normal this time. Papyrus shut the door and walked over to her.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" He screamed at her. She had no emotion on her face.

"Who is Asgore? Is he friendly too?" she asked with an innocent voice and a cute face. Cute face?! Shut up Sans!!

"HE'S THE KING WHO HUNTS HUMANS, I AM GOING TO BE A ROYAL GUARD, SO I HUNT THEM TOO!" He explained to her.

"Don't tell him that I am here," she said, "I would rather stay then go back to Hell."