Epistle 3

[Repeated from Epistle 01]

Epistle 3.

Where do I even start. Never have I ever thought I'll have to thank so many people because they have been nothing, but a great help and a good friend.

I'm a coward, let's start from there. Whenever I update a chapter of any book or write a new quote, I run to agustdeadpotato so, that she can tell me if it's good or if I need to change something.

I'm not proud of my works, I never was and I'm sure I never will be. Why? I don't know. English isn't my first language. I make so many grammatical mistakes and spelling errors and still you guys support me. Thank you Dat1BTSFan , NextlifeDreams and TaeNiaV .

Ah, let's talk about great people, phenomenal, amazing and most importantly good friends. 1stMrsJungkook , I doubt if you're twenty lol. SIRENTEARS stop changing your username also, I love you. -silvergguk Thank you for being so supportive.

Igotbangtan777 Thank you for actually replying to my unnecessary messages. You're someone who I look up to and it just makes me feel really happy when you spare some time from your busy routine to reply to your readers. Thank you for that.

FelixTarts OH LORD! It scares me sometimes when you're really quiet and do nothing. Honestly, you're the most talented and amazing author I have ever came across. Thank you for making me realise that I have potential to write.

Lastly, AleeJade2 ,wintryapril ,BiscuitBangtan ,FahadHashmi4 , sanjoonie111 , Saida_Farhana , kimiffah4ever_ ,DeviL-In-Utopia and flyn_99 . The people I respect so much. I honestly don't know how to thank you guys. Some of you are authors and rather than supporting someone who actually has really amazing plots and good fanfictions, you guys chose to support me. I'm grateful.

Nope, no Epigraph didn't hit another K, but those 5.6k is all because of you guys, thank you.
Sorry to disturb each and everyone of you, feel free to block me.