Captian's Lunch

Monday is probably the worst day of the week. It's the day that you sleep through class and eat the worst food at the cafeteria. What usually happens with me is I take my lunch from home, sit in an abandoned corner of the cafeteria and eat by myself. Occasionally, I would see a few feet glimpses, but nothing much.

Today was different though. I wish Lauren or Hannah was with me, but I got Justina instead. She walked up to me in a bright blue t-shirt and shorts. It wasn't until she sat next to me that I saw her sandals and admittedly cute feet.

"How's it going?" She asked while placing her feet in my lap. I blushed slightly before while taking one of the potato chips from their bag and eating it. She wiggled her toes while I kept trying to eat peacefully. "Aw! Don't ignore me! And I was about to ask for your phone number." She said.

"Why do you want my number?" I asked while taking one of the seasoned slice apples from my lunch box and ate it. Without warning, she leaned in and took one as well. I gave her a frustrated look, but that didn't stop her.

"This is good. Did you do this?" She asked while taking a second one.

"No. My mom did this." I responded while closing my lunch box."

She pouted before rubbing her sandals on my leg. I was a bit angry at it, but I wasn't gonna say anything. "I never had any done like this. Either way, what's your number?" She said while taking out her phone. I sighed and told her my number while she wiggled her toes at me. Her toes are super distracting and she knows it.

"I'm surprised you aren't being dominant right now." I said.

"Oh, it's because I only do that when I'm in the men's changing room. Easy to be dominant when no one else is around." She explained while sitting regularly.

After a few seconds, a few more girls walked up to us. "Hey, Justina, is that the new guy?" One of them asked. I tensed up when she said that because I was worried that my fetish would get out to everyone.

"Nope! If we did have a guy, then he would show up to the men's changing room after each practice" She responded while messing on her phone.

"We were kinda hoping it was him. Oh well." The other girls complained before leaving.

We watched them for a few minutes before Justina put her feet on my lap again. "Kiss my toes." She ordered.

"But people will stare." I complained. All the complaining did was earn me a kick to the thigh, which hurts from her. "But Justina!"

As soon as I said that, I got another kick. "It's mistress." She said. I complied, calling her Mistress J before kissing her toes. When I did, she giggled happily. "Sorry, I can't stay that way for very long." She said before getting up. "Thanks for the chat, I'll text you later!" She said happily before walking away. I watched as she skipped along for not even a minute before turning around. "If you want a photo, you can take one." She said. I nervously shook my head in response as a few people looked over in my direction. Needless to say, I didn't want any of the attention that I was getting.

When she left, I ate the rest of my lunch in peace. I was also grateful that everyone else looked away from me.

The only problem was later on in the day. I was in the middle of a class and was dozing off. I thought I would be able to get some sleep when my phone went off. I looked down to see a photo and a message was sent from Justina. "Bored in class." She sent while sending a photo of her feet in sandals under the desk. I blushed heavily while trying to hide my phone. I didn't expect to receive a photo like that during class. Thankfully, I think I was able to play it off even though it felt like my face was on fire due to embarrassment.