Chapter 6 ~ Twat

His soft feathery breathe fans my lips, my lips are slightly parted as I gaze into his doe-like eyes that are cloudy with a emotion I know all too well. Lust.

He grabs my chin gently in between his thumb and index finger, his touch burns my skin and erupts a feeling that stirs my lower region.

Ive never seen his face up this close and I feel like my heart is in my throat as I wonder what hes playing at,, my body yearns for his touch as he lets go of my chin, but then he cups my cheek and pulls me towards him where he moves to my ear and bites it.

He pulls away with a chuckle as I cup my ear in pain "ow that hurt you twat" you exclaim and chase after him.

His laughter echoes through out the halls of his penthouse and I have an urge to strangle him, I actually thought he would kiss me not bite my ear and run off the little bitch.

I run after him curving and making my way after him, he runs up the stairs and I start to get out of breathe. I'm so unfit for this, I pant and still run, we've been running for a good half an hour and ive still not caught him. This guy is fast what on earth does he eat.

"Do you give up?"

"Like hell I would" I say running after him

He goes through a corridor and opens the door and closes it behind him.

I bang on the door demanding I get in, this is cheating.

Now that I think about it ive never been down this corridor before upstairs and I certainly haven't seen this room.

"Jungkook open up you little prick" I say

I twist the handle and pull but I cant get in. Oh wait what if I push it?

I twist and push and it opens.... I feel like smacking myself full on for being such a dumbass.

I walk into the room that's very dark. "Jungkook" I call out

The door bangs shut behind me and I let out a little yelp.

What on earth

"Jungkook stop playing about and show yourself" I say

"Oh you wanna play?" He drawls

"Um no" I say in the darkness yet again

I start searching for the light against the walls aimlessly when I hold something smooth yet cold, it's a bar of something. Ok it seems like a rack on the wall but where's the bloody light for fucks sakes.

I knock something over by accident and say "oopsie"

A pair of hands grip my waist turning me around and I say "AH HA ive got you now, surrender you bitch"

There a clap sound and the lights flood the room and I realise what kind of room I'm in and I take a deep gulp as I take in my surroundings.

Oh shit...

***

A/N

HEY GUYSSSSS

Ok so like this is just a quick update so yall dont think I'm dead 💀 

I lowkey have been but nvm I'm back and ill try updating soon... thats if writers block doesnt come in the fucking way at every chance that i try to write like dude what is your problem but anygays... hope u enjoyed this lil update 

Sorrynotsorry for being a cockblocker

Ill be back

Bye for now

Peaceout fuckers 😘 

✌️