Chapter 15 - A leech

After spending some time with jungkook on our "date" he drives me home and mentions something about work, I wasn't really paying much attention because my attention was focused on the woman in the front yard of the house.

Niaomi in a tight red dress picking blackberries from the yard bushes with a basket hanging on her arm.

No idea but anyway as I soak in this nice hot bath I shouldn't have to think about anything or anyone.

I could really use a drink but I made a promise with jungkook that I will try to remain sober as much as possible, at the moment it sucks ass, I didn't go cold Turkey because truth be told that shit can kill you so you have to wean off of it, I've been cutting down and now I'm sober as fuck.

A deep sigh releases from me and I tilt my head back and close my eyes and try to feel at peace.

After what seems like hours, my fingertips look like prunes and the water started to get colder so I get out and have a quick shower to wash my hair, wrapping myself up in a towel I walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where I find jungkook sprawled over the bed, phone in his hand but he's fast asleep.

He must have came back at some point whilst I was in the tub, I was looking forward to talking to him.

I take a moment to take it in and just watch him lying there, he looks adorable when he sleeps. His eyelashes cascade shadows over the top of his cheeks, hair slightly tousled, god his shoes are still on.

I walk on over and carefully take his shoes off and try lifting one of his legs that is dangling off of the bed onto the bed and tuck him in.

I slightly brush his hair with my hands and place a kiss on his forehead and whisper "sweet dreams",
I pause for a second, why did I just kiss him on the forehead, I must be losing my marbles I chuckle to myself god this isn't good at all, I'm developing feelings for this man and somehow the warming bells in my head are ringing but I ignore them as much as possible.

I turn the lamps on and then open the wardrobe, I let my towel drop and I get dressed into my nighties.

The craving of alcohol hasn't gone away, it's driving me nuts, I make my way downstairs to get myself a drink.

I pour myself a glass of cold water and walk over to the lounge from the kitchen, house seems extremely quiet usually there is some sort of hustle and bustle especially now that niaomi is here.

plopping myself on the couch, i turn the tv on with the remote that was lying on the table ready to be used.

I aimlessly flick through channels trying to find something decent to watch, I land on Two and a half men and watch that, laughing at a few comments made by Charlie here and there.

As I sip on my cold water and endulge myself in this show the sofa dipping next to me takes me out of my trance, eyes flicker over to niaomi in satin pyjamas sat next to me.

Pretty weird of her to join me when we've been at each others throats this morning.

I continue watching the show and her eyes never leave the screen, honestly it's pretty uncomfortable sitting here with her.

I should probably go upstairs, I let out a small sigh and yawn and get up and walk away but a voice stops me in my tracks "you're on thin ice y/n" I look back to niaomi who stares dead into my eyes menacingly as if she wants to rip my head off my body.

I tilt my head to a side and out of curiosity I ask "what's the matter with you?"

She looks taken aback but it is a genuine question, she looks down and says "he's my husband don't you feel ashamed"