035. Another Interrogation

╒══════════════════╕Chapter Thirty-FiveAnother Interrogation╘══════════════════╛

Chapter Thirty-Five
Another Interrogation
╘══════════════════╛

     ONE OF THE OFFICERS LED TORI TO THE CELL WHERE FANGS AND MF were being held in until further notice and both of them were sitting against the wall.

     "What are you doing here?" Jughead asked.

     "I just wanted to see how they were doing, although I didn't really expect anything good," Tori said while shrugging her shoulders.

     "I'm going to give you half an hour and then I need to get more information," Attorney McCoy said before walking out with Jughead.

     That gave Tori thirty minutes to get all the answers she needed.

     "I know this isn't easy for either of you but we have to make this quick. Fangs, I already know you didn't kill Midge and the police don't have solid proof but why did you have a knife on you?" Tori asked.

     "I only use it for protection, but I swear I never used it to kill Midge or anyone else," Fangs said.

     "Now that that's covered, how did you get roped into this whole mess?" Tori asked MF who was sitting in the corner.

     "Cause Fangs was an idiot and slept with the Vixen," MF said.

     "That can't be the only thing. There has to be something else that linked you to that night. Were you at the school? Did you have any sort of encouter with Midge or anything that the police could use to link you to that night and Midge's murder?" Tori asked.

     "What is this, a fucking interrogation? I already dealt with that from the cops, I don't need it from you too," MF said in frustration.

     "You're not the only innocent person in this room who has been interrogated for Midge's murder. If you don't want me to help, I'll just take my leave and you can explain everything to Attorney McCoy," Tori said.

     "I was there for five minutes to wish Eden and Jug's friends good luck before the show! Is that what you fucking wanted?"

     "But you never spoke to Midge so how did Minetta come up with the idea that you were involved?"

     "I'll give you one guess, Alvarez."

     Tori sighed as she tried to think of something she could've missed. The clock was ticking and she needed to get all the answers to all her questions so she could put the pieces together and look where the police wouldn't think to look.