032. Reliving Old Memories

╒══════════════════╕Chapter Thirty-TwoReliving Old Memories╘══════════════════╛

Chapter Thirty-Two
Reliving Old Memories
╘══════════════════╛

     TORI AND SWEET PEA SAT DOWN AT THEIR USUAL LAB BENCH when they got to chemistry class and Tori could practically feel Mr. Harris staring at them as they walked in together. She could never figure out what his problem was but decided to at least try to ignore him unless he was speaking. The last thing she wanted was a Mr. Harris styled detention for not paying attention in class. She could still remember how she was so close to getting one when she was so frustrated that she banged her head on the lab bench and the man accused her of being bored.

     "He seriously doesn't like us," Sweet Pea whispered as they sat down.

     "He is on the list of people who have been testing my patience," Tori said.

     "Who else made the list?"

     "Veronica Lodge, Ethel Muggs and of course Reggie Mantle."

     "Speaking of Reggie, how were you so calm about the way he threatened you?"

     That was a genuine question. How was Tori so calm when Reggie threatened her the way he did? The answer to that was pretty simple.

     "I wasn't a hundred percent calm but it wasn't the first time I've dealt with a situation like that," Tori said while shrugging her shoulders.

     "Who else threatened you?"

     Tori sighed, not wanting to even imagine his reaction if he were to know about MF's threat that wasn't even real. "Don't worry about it. It wasn't even a real threat."

     Sweet Pea decided not to push the subject any further and turned his attention to the current lesson. Both him and Tori could tell that Mr. Harris kept glancing at them every now and then and they just wished that he would find something better to do than pick on them. Tori could see how annoyed Sweet Pea would get whenever Mr. Harris would call on him for an answer and Sweet Pea could tell how Tori was trying to hold in her frustration when the same happened to her. When class was over, both of them were more than relieved.

     "I can't wait for school to end," Tori groaned as she dragged her feet down the hallway. "I swear if it wasn't for his attitude, I would still have the patience needed to get through fourth period."

     "I thought you always had patience?" Sweet Pea asked.

     "Yeah, well shit happens."

     Sweet Pea stopped walking and grabbed Tori's arm and pulled her to the side of the hallway.

     "Meet me at your locker right after fourth period," he said.

     "Why?" Tori asked in confusion.