"What's the difference anyway? They look same!" He whined and literally threw my dress inside the suitcase.

"Fold it properly!" I pointed at my dress and gave him a glare. "And it's not the same! It's peach and that's coral! Coral is darker than peach!" I folded my arms against my chest.

"Oh my! What a huge difference!" He cupped his cheeks and behaved like he was shocked. He started folding my peach dress then out of no where, he suddenly whined and threw my dress in the bag again. "Can you please remind me why I am packing for you, again?" He gave me a desperate look.

I chuckled a little and took slow steps towards him. After reaching near him, I wrapped my arms around his waist from back and whispered seductively in his ear. "Because you lost in stone, paper and scissor."

He groaned in annoyance and let his body fall down on the bed. I couldn't help but chuckle at his behaviour. "C'mon baby! You gotta pack, hurry up!" I held his hand and tried to pull him off the bed but instead, he pulled me towards him with all his power because of which I directly fell on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and turned around so that now he was on top of me. "We can do packing later... But now... Let's do something else..." He whispered seductively on my lips.

"But Jimin... We will get late..." I tried to push him away even though my body wanted him to stay near me.

"We won't. We can do it later..." He pecked my lips once, twice and then started sucking on my lower lip.

Slowly, his lips started moving towards my neck. He sucked the spot right above my collar bone because of course, he knew it was my weakness. I closed my eyes in ecstasy and a light, silent moan left my mouth. I gripped his hoodie tightly and started pulling it, slowly loosing my self control.

"J-J-im-ah!" He suddenly bit my neck forcing me to moan out loud. I was almost gonna rip his hoodie when suddenly-

"HOODIE!" I shot up from the bed, which caused Jimin to fall down on the floor with a 'thud'.

"Urghhh... My butt..." He whined and rubbed his butt while trying to stand up.

"Sorry." I mumbled and dashed towards my walk-in cupboard. I searched for the packet and quickly ran out of the cupboard.

Jimin was still sitting on the floor with his arms crossed across his chest. "Why did you run away like that?" He gave me a death glare.

"Sorry. Now get up." I gave him my hand, but instead of holding it he kissed it and stood up on his own with a huge grin on his face. "Gosh... You are so unbelievable..." I mumbled, a bit shocked at his sudden change in behaviour.

Ignoring it, I emptied the packet on my bed and called Jimin to take a look at the things I brought.

"Hoodies?" He gave me a confused look. "You ran away to bring them?" He looked at me and the hoodies in disbelief.

"They are not just any hoodies." I picked up one of the hoodies and showed it to him.

"'He is mine'. What the fuck?" He got more confused. Then I picked up another hoodie of same colour and showed it to him. "'She is mine'?" He read what was written on the hoodies and gave me a confused look. I sighed in disappointed and placed both the hoodies on bed- side by side.

"These are couple hoodies. Nikki forced me to buy them once, when we went out for shopping. You will wear this one which says 'She is mine' and I will wear this one which says 'He is mine'." I clapped my hands in excitement but it soon died when I saw his expressionless face.

"Seriously? I am not wearing that." He pointed at the hoodie and took a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Jimin-ah... Please..." I tried to show him my puppy eyes.