"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

He didn't say anything and went to his office bag. He took out some sort of an envelope and came back to me again. "Here." He gave me the envelope and gestured me to open it. Still slightly confused, I opened the envelope carefully and took out the stuff which was inside it.

Some sort of paper came out, along with two rectangular shaped papers. I started reading all the things written on the paper. And as I was reading further, my eyes kept on widening. Wait- are they...

"Are they tickets for Australia!?" I kept on switching my glance from Jimin to tickets. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yep. We are going to Australia for our honeymoon." He purposely emphasized the word 'honeymoon'. I blushed a little at his remark. He remembered we didn't go to our honeymoon yet...

"But-" I started. "The dates are for tomorrow. Are we leaving...-" I couldn't complete the sentence because I was too shocked.

"Leaving tomorrow? Yes, we are leaving tomorrow but at night. That's why I said that maybe you won't be able to rest tomorrow... So..." He took the tickets out of my hand. "Rest now. Tomorrow, we gotta do packing too." He smiled and covered my lower half with blanket. "Sleep tight, baby." He pecked my lips and went to the bathroom.

"Finally..." I mumbled to myself. A huge smile was plastered on my face, which was not ready to leave my lips even for a second.

_

I felt something soft and plum thing touching my cheeks again and again. I groaned in annoyance and tried to push away the 'thing', that was irritating me early in the morning. I won't say I didn't like the feeling of that soft thing against my cheeks, but I was sleepy and needed my beauty sleep!

When the thing didn't stop, I brought one of my hands and cupped my cheek to cover it from the thing's torture. The moment my hand came in contact with my cheek, it felt wet.

"What the hell..." I mumbled to myself and opened one of my eyes to see two pair of beautiful eyes staring at me. "Gosh!" I shot up from the bed, only to fall down again when my head collided with Jimin's. "Urghhh...!"

"Arghhhh!!!"

Both of us groaned at the same time, because of the pain. "Y/n!!" He yelled out my name. "What the fuck!?"

"What!? Who asked you to scare me like that!?" I whined and managed to punch his shoulder gently.

"I just came to wake you up!"

"By scaring me like that!?" I gave him a death glare.

"I was trying to wake you up nicely! I was pecking your cheeks continuously! But when you didn't open your eyes so I was just staring at you!" He yelled, still rubbing his head where my head hit him.

I opened my mouth to speak something in defence, but closed it immediately when I couldn't find any logical answer. I was left speechless because it was indeed not his mistake.

"But why were you waking me up?" I whined and again covered myself with blanket.

"Don't you remember we gotta do packing? We have to leave for Australia tonight."

The moment those words left his mouth, instantly my body shot up from bed. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. "Holy shit! I forgot!" I heard him chuckle but I wasn't having time to stop and enjoy his chuckling sound.

_

"Jimin not this one, that peach one!" I ran to him and snatched my coral coloured dress out of his hands and shoved the peach one instead.