"Can you take off your shirt?" I ask him as his face turns bright red.

"Oh god not like that, so I can treat the burn," I say realising what I had said and how he took it.

"O-ok, sorry," he apologises.

"It's fine," I forgive him and he unzips the back of his hero outfit.

Dam he's hot.

He allows his top half of this outfit to hang around his waist.

"Shit that burns bad," I say shocked from the burn that was left on his broad shoulder. Izuku doesn't answer me but he looks away from me too. I pull the out the burn cream Shigaraki brought from where I kept burning Toga when she pissed me off.

"This may sting," I warn him. I spread the cream across the burn slowly and gently.

"Ahhhhh!" He screams in pain.

"Sorry," I say.

What the fuck, I've never been this nice, what's this feeling? Why am I like this?

Izuku begins crying and goes to hold his shoulder but I grab his hands before he can do so.

"It'll hurt more," I tell him still gripping his hands. His cries are flowing less but still flowing.

~Shigaraki's POV~

I hear a scream coming from the bathroom, I know it's Deku. I walk to the bathroom door and watch Dabi struggle to keep Deku from gripping his shoulder.

"It'll hurt more," he tell Deku.

"Ok," Deku says between sobs.

"It's getting late," I inform them as they look at me.

"How long were you there?" Dabi asks me quickly. Heh.

"Oh Toga come here," I call for her.

"What's up?" she says as she arrives to us.

"Take Deku to Dabi's room for me I need to have a word with Dabi," I tell her smirking at Dabi.

"Ok! Follow me Izuku-kun!" Toga says skipping down the halls followed by Deku.

"So someone likes Deku, huh?" I tease the bright red Dabi in front of me.

"Piss off," Dabi growls at me.

"Don't worry I won't tell him," I spoke and walked off into the downstairs bar to chat with Kuro.

~Izuku's POV~

I follow Toga through out the halls to Dabi's room.

"Soooo Izuku-kun do you like Dabi?" Toga asks out of the blue.

"Even if I did I couldn't, he's a villain and I'm a hero in training," I remind her.

"So you do!?" she asks pausing and getting excited.

"M-Maybe," I stutter as I feel my face warm up a lot.

"Ok anyways this is Dabi's room," she says opening the door to reveal Dabi's room. It had a massive bed in a corner, bookshelves spread out across the room, drawers next to a tall wardrobe and another door within the wall.

"This rooms huge," I say walking through the door so I can see it fully.

"Yeah! It's one of the biggest along side mine, Shigaraki and Kurogiri," Toga informs me. Jesus, is his room cool.

"How many rooms are in this place?" I ask still amazed with the size of the room it was almost as big as 5 dorm rooms at U.A.

"About 126," Toga says causally. "Wow, and their all around this big?" I ask curiously.

"Shigaraki's is bigger but other than that there's quite a lot that are about the same size and the rest not to smaller," Toga says jumping onto Dabi's bed.

"Izuku-kun, out of random curiosity how is Uraraka-chan?" Toga asks me looking down blushing. She so likes her.

"She doing good, but don't say anything but she also likes you~" I tease.

"Oi crazy go to bed," Dabi interrupts.

"Ok, Izuku-kun could you give me her number tomorrow maybe?" Toga asks blushing again. I totally ship it. (😏)

"Will do Toga-sama, goodnight," I say as she walks off.

"So Toga likes Uraraka?" Dabi asks.

"They like each other, yeah," I tell him and sit on the edge of the bed. It was so comfy.

"Here's some clothes," Dabi says as he grabs a tanktop from the drawers and throws at me.

"What about pants?" I ask him as he continues scavenging through his draws.

"Hold your horses, I'm getting there," Dabi says as he throws a white shirt onto the floor and continues looking.

"Here we are," Dabi says as he throws me a pair of pants and a pair on the floor.

"Thanks," I say catching the pants.

"I'll go into the bathroom and get changed call out when your done," Dabi says grabbing the shirt and pants off the floor and walks into the bathroom. I change out of my hero outfit and put on the clothes Dabi gave me. Tossing my hero costume to the side and scavenging through his drawers and taking a black hoodie that said 'hot stuff' on it.

"I'm done!" I call out after pulling his hoodie over my head and successfully covering my cuts.

"Ok," Dabi says as he walks out of the bathroom door and over to the bed.

"Come on, get in the bed," Dabi says as he lies under the sheets and waits for me climb into bed too. I climb into the king sized bed and lay quite far from him and close my eyes, not long after I'm in a whole different world called sleep.

(I hope you enjoyed!)

:EDITED: