Sick Day Kisses

Demi's P.0.V

After the play park we came back home and watched movies all night. Nick decided he was going to stay over because his house was on the other side of town and it was late already. I put Sierra to bed and got into bed myself, Nick was in the spare room. He called down the corridor at me ''Night Dem!'' Night Nick!'' I answered smiling. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra's P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling icky, my head hurt and my belly was doing flips. I heard a knock at the door and looked over to see Demi ''Good Morning baby'' Demi said walking over to me and sitting on the edge of my bed. ''Hey'' I croaked, turns out my throats sore too. ''What the matter baby girl, do you feel okay?'' Demi asked feeling my forehead ''Your burning up Sierra! You stay here and Ill get you some medicine and well have a movie day okay?'' Demi said before leaving my room and walking down the stairs. 

Demi returned some time later with some medicine and a bowl of fruit and pancakes.''Here ya go, try and eat some of this, it might make you feel better'' Demi said handing me the food. I looked at her and raised my eye brow ''What?'' She said ''I thought you said you couldn't cook!''  I said giggling ''Hey cheeky!! I can't but Nick can'' Demi replied smiling. 

I ate my pancakes and took the medicine. 

After a while of sitting in my bed I got up and walked downstairs to find Demi and Nick on the sofa, kissing. ''EWWWW'' I said jumping on them both, ''What?'' They both said back laughing ''Your gross'' I said pretending to be sick. ''Gross like this'' Nick said grabbing me and pining me down on the sofa while Demi covered me in kisses ''Hahah gross yeah just like that!'' I answered in between giggles. 

It soon got to dinner time, Demi and me sat down whilst watching Nick cook. He was cooking Spaghetti!

We ate the Spaghetti Nick cooked for us and cuddled up on the sofa watching ''Space Buddies'' I sat in silence while Nick and Demi talked and did what adults do. 

Demi's P.O.V 

While we were watching the film Space Buddies, Sierra was oddly quite, I know she was feeling sick but I could almost see the cogs in her little head turning as she was thinking about something. 

''Demiiii can we watch one more please please please?'' She said after Space Buddies finished. 

''Okay, just one though okay?'' I said before putting on another one of the Buddies series. 

Once again Sierra sat in silence watching the film, I looked at Nick and he raised his shoulder to say ''Beats me'' as to why she was so quiet. The film was hardly trivial. The second film came to an end and Sierra was looking at the box it came in with the dogs on the front. She looked at me, then looked at Nick and ran off down the corridor. 

She came back about 5 minutes later with her stall, sat down in front of us, with her legs crossed and said something I didn't quite expect. 

                                                Demi, Can we get a dog? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated this in so long and I'm so sorry! 

I know I'm rubbish at updating and that this is really short. I have 3 more stories written whilst I wasn;t updating this once. I have a story with PointlessBlog in, A Zalfie strory and a story with Zoella. Which one would you prefere I write up? I'm going to write it all to avoid the whole not being able to update situation I've had here

I hope you liked this

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR  15 THOUSAND READS. THAT'S LITERALLY AMAZING!!

JanoDemi_X 

S. x