Recovering

After a couple hours Sommer woke up, she looked around and sat up quickly, Jeff grabbed her hand "hey, it's ok, we got you." She wrapped her arms around Jeff and hugged him.

She let him go and looked around, I was at the bed of the bed, Natalie was next to her, Liza, zane and Kristen were asleep on the couch across the room, she tried to get up but winced as she moved her leg, she looked down at the bandages wrapped around her leg.

A doctor came in and gave her a prescription and she was allowed to go home, "you could stay at my place." Jeff suggested as me and him carried her to the car.

She got into Jeff's car and we all got into our own cars, I got in mine and took of my hat, I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath, my heart was still beating fast.

I finally got back to my house, I walked in and surprisingly nobody was at my house, I walked to my room and threw myself on the bed and fell asleep.
————

Sommer POV

I spelt at Jeff's that's night, he let me have the bed to myself because he didn't want to accidentally hurt me, I woke up and got up, I got halfway down the hall before almost falling, the wall caught me as I leaned against it, Jeff appeared at my side with his hands wrapped around my waist

"You shouldn't be walking around." I roll my eyes "I'm fine." He helps me to the couch, "you'll be able to walk in a week or two, you shouldn't be walking until then." He said worried.

I laid on the couch while Jeff made us breakfast, I sat watching the news, there was a segment on the fire at my apartment, I saw at the bottom at the screen, I squinted my eyes and saw David's Tesla, i saw David racing out of the burning building with me laying unconscious in his arms, tears formed in my eyes slowly as I watched.

I wiped my tears away before Jeff walked back over with our food, we sat and watched Netflix for a while as we ate and talked, I eventually fell asleep on his chest.
———

I was in the burning building, I slowly got up and walked through my apartment , I heard screaming and ran across my apartment to the noise, there was smoke coming from under the door, I felt the heat coming towards me, I heard all my friends screaming for me in the room, I cried as I tried to pull the door open but it wouldn't budge, I cried as I slammed my back to the wall.
———

I woke up gasping for air, Jeff was asleep next to me, I caught my breath and sat up, I had tears running down my face. I took a deep breath as I wiped the tears away "it's fine Sommer...your fine." I whispered to myself as I laid back down.