Caught red handed

Most of us were drunk out of our minds. Throwing things at each other, drunk dancing, drunk singing, making out.

Jeff stumbles up to me "come on. They won't know we left." I smirk at him and he grabs my wrist and pulls me to the house. We walk in the house, not bothering to turn on the lights. I take his collar and slam him to the wall and press my lips to his. He grabs my waist and smirks.

He pulls my legs up to his sides and he picks me up. He carries me up to my bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck as his hands roam my body. Our fingers getting tangled in each other's hair.

I push his jacket off his shoulders and he pulls his shirt off. I pull off my hoodie, leaving me in my strapped bikini. He smirks as he grab my ass "I've been waiting to tear this off you all night." He whispers as he kisses my neck. I pull his face up to mine and we keep kissing.

We both stop when we hear a knock on the door "sommer?!" Natalie yells from the other side of the door "Yeah?!" I yell back. "Have you seen Jeff?!" I look back up at Jeff hovering over me. Shaking his head "no?!" I yell.

"Ok!....I'm going to take a shower!" She yells "fuck." Jeff curses as he jumps up and hides in the closet. The door swings open and Natalie comes in, she shuts the door behind her and walks into the bathroom. She shuts the door and I hear the water turn on.

Jeff opens the closet door and walks back over to me. I pull him down and climb on top of him. I grind my hips against his while kissing his jaw.

"Holy fuck...time for me to leave." Zane slurred and me and Jeff jumped up. I look back at zane who is covering his face with his hands. He walks down the hall, "don't go in sommer room, her and Jeff are fucking!" Zane yells through the house and my face turns red along with Jeff's. "What?!" I hear some people yell. I cover my face up with my hand "Well fuck." I curse as I look Down at my half naked body.

David runs in the room with his camera. "Do we have a show in here?" He laughs. I grab my clothes and cover up my body. "Fuck off." I curse as I stick my middle finger in the view of David's camera.

I walk in the bathroom just as Natalie is walking out. I put on an oversized T-shirt and let my hair down. I wait in my room for a while until most of them go to sleep.

I walk down to the kitchen where I see Jeff, Todd, david, and Jason standing talking. "Here comes The woman herself." David says excitedly. I roll my eyes. "Is everyone in this house so nosy?" I ask in a cocky voice as I open the fridge. I look back at them. David shakes his head "pretty much." He says before he starts to laugh.

I shut the fridge and walk over to them. I lean against the counter. I look up at David pointing his camera at me. "What?" He smiles "are we gonna see some live action?" I laugh "you wish."

"If you keep it up David she's gonna punch you in the balls." They all start to laugh "he's not wrong." I smirk and David backs up.

I smirk as I drink the rest of my drink. I leave the room after they start getting loud. I walk up to my room. I get on my phone as I lay on the bed. I look through my Instagram. I look in my contacts and see a new name 'Jeff'

I smirk "you sly fuck." I giggle. I get on YouTube after getting DMs from people asking why I was showing up In the vlogs.

I watch the vlog and see mostly just drunk me. "I fucking walked on fire?" I roll my eyes "Natalie's right. I don't hold my liquor well." At the end of one of David's latest vlogs I see a Title 'welcome my new friend Sommer Ray!' The vlog switches to a montage that we took the other day and I can't help but blush and smile.

I squeal a little as I watch "omg this is adorable. David your the best."