Coachella day 2

After a while if screaming, laughing. And tackling, Someone pulled out the alcohol. And I couldn't help myself, I grabbed a beer and chugged it. After only a couple drinks me, zane, Todd, and Jeff were drunk as hell and falling down.

"Hey David you wanna see me walk on this fire! Zane yells as he runs outside to a fire pit in the middle of the yard. "I'll give you twenty bucks if you do!" David yells as he pulls his camera out.

Everyone surrounds the fire pit and starts laughing and screaming again. Zane walks over the fire pit and almost falls over. I jump up after him. Almost falling over "I'll do it David, if you give me twenty five dollars." I smirk.

"Fine." He agrees and I walk across the fire. When I get to the end I fall off the side and fall on zane. We both fall to the ground laughing.

I get up and start dancing around like a maniac. Eventually I'm joined by Kristin, Liza, zane, and heath.

Heath picks me up on his shoulders and I grab another drink, chugging it instantly. I throw the bottle and it shatters. I jump of heaths shoulders and start dancing again. The tassels on my short pants swing around my legs as I dance.

I look up to see Jeff, Brandon, heath, and Todd staring me while the rest are dancing around. I keep dancing and I hold my hand out "one of you gonna dance with me or what?"

They all look at each other and race up to me. Jeff gets up to me first and I grab his arm. Pulling him with me. We jump around drunk like idiots.

I don't know when or how but we all ended up inside. The music was loud and the more the time passed the more drunk everyone got.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?!" Zane yells as he drinks the last of his beer and holds up the empty glass.

Me, Carly, Todd, jeff, Liza, Matt, Kristin, zane, Erin and Brandon all end up sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room in a big circle with an empty beer bottle in the middle.

"Come on David" I giggle as he sets up his camera, "no way. I'm not getting stuck kissing one of them." He points at the boys sitting in the floor. "No offense."

The boys on the floor all nod "none taken." They all say together. "I'm here with the vlog squad today and we have Carly, Todd, Jeff, Liza, Matt, Kristin, zane, Erin, Brandon and one other!" He looks back at me "we have instagram model sommer Ray staying with us for Coachella!" He yells to the camera excitedly. I give the camera a wave and a big smile.

David focuses the camera where it can see all of us and we start, I spin the bottle and it first lands on Kristin and Scott. "This is easy. I'm his girlfriend." Kristin laughs before she kisses him.

I spin the bottle the next time and it lands on me, I look up to see the person I have to kiss and it's Brandon. His breath gets stuck in his throat and I giggle. "Why does Brandon get luck now?" Heath laughs. Brandon nods "I know right. Where has this luck been all my life?" I crawl froward up to him. I hear the girls giggling as Brandon's face turns red. I leans in and he closes his eyes, I turn his head and kiss his cheek, "There."

The rest of them bust out laughing. I fall on my back and start laughing. "Well played." David laughs while adjusting his camera.
———————

We played for a while until we all started drinking again and we all got more drunk and David was ready with his camera.

I look up at zane dancing on the counter "zane get down!" David yells as Zane almost falls "get it baby!" Heath yells over David. "Jeff! Give me a hand!" Todd punches Jeff's arm and Jeff happily runs over.

I feel his warm hands on my waist as he lifts me up. I get on the counter "yeah baby! Screw you david because I'm dancing with a model and your not!" Zane yells as he throws his arm over my shoulder.

I hear the front door open "shit." Natalie comes around the corner "did you give her alcohol?" Natalie looks over at David. He smirks "I didn't give it to her. She took it." Natalie rolls her eyes and runs up to me. She grabs my hand and helps me down from the counter.

"I think this one needs to go to sleep." She drags me up the stairs with my arm thrown over her shoulder.

She pulls me into our room and shuts the door. She pulls me over to the bed "I'm not tired." She rolls her eyes and smiles "you need sleep." I lay down on the bed and cover up. I close my eyes.

She walks off "Natalie?" She turns around and my eyes are still closed "thanks for saving me from them." I look over at her. "I was about to make a move on one of them boys."

She giggles and walks out. Shutting the door behind her.

Downstairs

Natalie walks back downstairs with the others. Everybody was just talking. No cameras. "Why'd you take my model friend?" Zane whines as he stumbles over to Natalie. Heath holds him up as Natalie giggles.

"What did she do?. Because I know she made some bad decisions, she always does when she's drunk." David tries to hold back a laugh "she walked across the fire pit in the backyard." Natalie giggles "of course she did."

They all sit down on the couch together. Jeff leans forward "so Natalie. Does sommer have a boyfriend?" Natalie almost spits out her drink. "Don't even try it."

David laughs and Jeff looks at him and sees the camera in his hand "you little asshole!" David busts out laughing and Jeff tackles him.

They don't realize when Todd sneaks up the stairs to sommers room. He stumbles over to the bed where she's sleeping.

"Where's Todd?" Heath asks as he looks around. "Aw Crap." Natalie jumps up and runs up the stairs to sommers room.

Tod shakes sommers arm and she wakes up. Wiping her eyes "Todd?" He smiles "hey." He sits in the bed inching closer to sommer.

David runs in with his camera "Todd, step away from the model!" David yells as Jeff and Scott run over and grab him. They drag him out. David runs over with the camera. "I think Todd likes you." He laughs. Sommer smiles "you think?"

"Thanks dobrik. Now you can leave so I can get rid of this headache." Sommer groans as she lays back down and goes to sleep. David gets up and leaves the room.