Pool party

I wake up the next morning and walk downstairs. I see David and heath messing with Zane while he's sleeping.

I walk in the kitchen and grab me a bottle of water. I shut the fridge and Natalie is standing next to me. I almost drop my water "Jesus! Stop doing that." She smiles "sorry."

I set my water down "I'm not ready to leave. I wish that today wasn't the last day of Coachella." Natalie nods "yeah." I look outside and notice the pool. "Why don't we swim on our last day?" Natalie smiles and so do I.

"Pool party!" I yell as I run up the stairs. I change into my swimsuit and run outside where I see most of the others (zane, heath, Scott, Todd, David, Liza, Kristin, Brandon, Carly, and Erin.

I run out and I turn in the music and everybody starts to jump in the pool, Liza gets on Kirstin's shoulders and Todd gets on Zane's shoulders and they start to push each other off. I sit with my feet hanging in the pool.

I feel someone staring at me, I turn around thinking it's Jeff or Todd, but instead I see David staring at me, when I notice him I see him blush and he quickly hides it.

I smile and turn back around to the others, Todd runs up behind me and tackles me into the pool

I smile and turn back around to the others, Todd runs up behind me and tackles me into the pool. I come above the water "Toddy!" I squeal and He laughs "sorry, but someone had to do it." "You Little shit." I laugh as I tackle him in the water. When we come up we start slapping the water at each other.

When everyone gets out of the pool we all start to dry off. I wrap the towel around myself and walk inside, "last day...what are we going to do?" I think for a minute, Liza was sitting on the couch, she jumps up and spins around. "Me and you could go out, I need a new outfit." I nod "sure." We both get dressed and walk out to my Jeep.

As were driving down the road Liza turns to me "so, how are you liking the vlog squad?" She say with a smile "they are all so nice, but also crazy." Liza nods "that's true."

We listen to music the whole way to the store, as we walk in we immediately see so many cute clothes, we walk around grabbing handfuls if clothes and trying them on, after we both get some we walk up to pay for them.

When we get back in the car, Liza turns to me "so what's up with you and Jeff?" I shake my head "nothing.....right now." Liza smiles "you would be cute together." "I don't really like to talk about it."

Liza nods "I'm not like the rest of them, I don't spread or film other people's lives and secrets." I nod and smile a little, "well, he's pretty cute, and he's really nice, I think I like him." Liza nods "I can tell he really likes you. He's never been like this around any other woman I've seen him with." I Smile a little "I've never been like this with any other guy." I admit. Liza smiles "you know what that means." She pushes her hands together while giggling "mix." We both bust out laughing.