The fire

We all packed our bags and threw them in our cars, I was climbing into my car and Jeff hooped into the passenger seat, "they got my car. I'm riding with you."

I nod and smile, we drive and talk the whole way home, mostly about our personal lives, we finally got to L.A.

I dropped Jeff off at his house before heading to my new apartment, I grabbed my bags and carried them upstairs to my room, I walked around my apartment, it was amazing,

I got my stuff set down and I was sitting on the couch, I was tired from all the restless nights we had at Coachella, I fell asleep on the couch

David POV

I was driving over to sommers apartment to drop off some of her stuff she left with Natalie, I had my camera set up in the car as I pulled up, I was talking to the camera when I looked up and saw smoke coming from the apartment complex.

"Oh shit." I cursed, I jumped out as the fire trucks started pulling up, I ran in and ran up the stairs, I got to the third floor and found sommers apartment, I heard yelling inside, the door was locked so I ran and shoved my shoulder into it, the door swung open and I ran in.

I covered my mouth and nose with my shirt as I ran through the smoke, I found Sommer unconscious on the floor "Sommer!" I yelled, I picked her up bridle style and ran out of the building, I ran to my car and set her in the passenger seat.

I gasped when I noticed a huge burn mark bleeding on her leg, I jumped in the car and sped to the hospital, I ran in with Sommer in my arms "help!" I screamed, tears were in my eyes.

The doctors ran out and grabbed her from me, they raced her to the emergency room, I texted Natalie And sat in the waiting room, impatiently tapping my foot on the ground, Natalie, Jeff, zane, heath, Liza and Kristen all ran in.

They saw me and ran up, Natalie ran up the quickest, "where is she?" I got up "she's in the emergency room." We all sat in the waiting room for a couple hours until a doctor came out.

We all got up as he spoke "she's stable for now, your lucky you found her in time, this could have been very lethal." I sighed as we all ran to her room, she was asleep at the time.

We all sat next to her bed, zane, Liza, and Kristin fell asleep on the couch in the room, me, Jeff, and Natalie stayed next to her bed, Jeff and Natalie had her hands, I sat at the end of the bed, I was glad I came over to give her her things, I'm glad she's gonna be ok.