Coffee run

I get up the next morning and keep my black underwear on, I walk downstairs. I see Zane, heath, David, and Todd passed out on the couch. I giggle and walk over to the fridge I grab some water.

I turn back around and Matt is leaning on the counter. I drop my water and yelp, which caused Matt to jump to "what the hell matt?" I whisper as I grab a rag "sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I smile and sigh "it's fine."

He helps me clean it up and me and Matt start to cook breakfast. Jeff walked into the kitchen shirtless and with his hair messy. He looks me up and down and then looks at Matt "what we doin in here?" He leans against the counter

"Breakfast. Here." I push a plate of bacon and eggs in his direction. "Sweet." He smirks as he eats.

Soon David, zane, heath and Todd got up. That's when it started to get rowdy. Me and Liza were sitting on the counter "I need coffee." Liza whines and half the room agrees.

"I need my daily walk anyway. I'll go get some." I jump off the counter. Jeff swings his hand up "I'll go too. I know what everyone wants. I'm usually the one to get coffee." I nod and run upstairs to get dressed in my skin colored swimsuit.

When I come back downstairs Jeff is waiting for me.
We walk out to my Jeep. "Wow. Nice car." Jeff smiles while looking at my bright yellow Jeep. "Thanks."

We drive up to town. I leave my shoes in the car as we walk down the street. Jeff walks behind me. I look around excitedly at all the colors the town was painted. I spin around "Jeff! Keep up!"

He smiles and runs up next to me. We walk into the coffee shop and I smile and run up to the counter. I tap my hand on the counter and bite my lip as I wait for jeff.

He walks up "hi, what can I get you." Jeff smiles at the lady "Could I get 3 white mocha lattes, 3 espressos, 2 caramel macchiatos, 1 iced white milk coco latte, 3 iced coffees, and 2 caramel macchiatos."  Jeff looks down at the lady who smiles "let me guess. Coachella?"

Jeff nods "bingo." She looks over at me "and you?" I smile and tap my fingers on the counter again "Could I get a tall iced soy mocha with non fat milk and no whipped cream." The lady nods and puts in the order. "They'll be out in about 9 minuets." I smile and nod "thank you."

Me and Jeff walk outside and sit at one of the tables, I look down at my phone and I hear his chuckle a little, I look up and smile "what?" He shakes his head "nothing."

My smile gets even bigger. "I'm bored. Let's switch phones." He raises an eyebrow. "What?" I nod "phones. Switch. Now." I grin and he gives me his phone and I give him mine.

I see him grin and he turns the phone toward me "sommer, you little devil."

I hide my face in my hands while giggling

I hide my face in my hands while giggling. "No, not that one." I whine while jeff examines it "why not? I think it's cute."

"You little devil." I mock as I turn the phone around like jeff did.

He crosses his arms "I think I look fine

He crosses his arms "I think I look fine." He says in a cocky tone. I giggle "I think you look fine too."

I smile as I look through his pictures, most of them were just him and the rest of the vlog squad.

He looks through mine and I see him smiling too. "Why don't you wear this around the house?" He grins as he turns the phone around

 "Why don't you wear this around the house?" He grins as he turns the phone around

I giggle "maybe I am wearing it. It's just not visible." He nods and smirks. The lady from inside yells "your orders ready!"

We walk inside and grab all the drinks and walk back to my car. "Oh, here." Jeff hands me back my phone and I hand him back his.

We drive back to the house. "We're back!" I yell as we walk inside with the drinks. All of them are sitting in the couch. "Finally." Liza squeals as she runs up to the counter. Me and Jeff set them all down. They all run up and grab their coffee.

I grab my coffee and Natalie's and run upstairs. I run into mine and Natalie's room. I see her sitting at the desk doing her makeup "I got you some coffee boo." I squeal and she smiles "thanks bestie." She smiles as she takes a sip.