Y/n: "This is where I went to train everyday, and now we can really use it!"

Kenji: "How?"

Y/n: "This place is abandoned 24/7... minus those two guys with messy green and shaggy blonde hair that pass by here with trash sometimes. But, besides them! This place is completely empty!"

Kenji: "Yeah! I got that! How does it help us!?"

Y/n chuckled before lifting left hand up to his face.

Y/n: "That means we can use our Quirks without any rules. Gabu."

Y/n then bit his left hand, causing his eyes to shine a bright blue color. Then, Y/n's smoke surrounded his body, once it dispersed, the smoke revealed Y/n's slightly changed form. His hair had changed to a blue color and changed to messy yet spiky style, his normal teeth were sharp and his Canines were even sharper. He grinned a toothy smile and bounced around with excitment, he then began yelling in excitement.

Blue Y/n: "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! LET'S GET GOING BEFORE WE'RE LATE! COME ON! COME ON! COME ON!"

The hyperactive Blue Y/n then charged forward and tackled his brother, he then flipped Kenji over his back, putting him in piggyback position.

Kenji: "Y/N!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Blue Y/n: "HERE WE GOOOOOO!!"

Y/n then got on all fours before charging off with Kenji on his back. Y/n ran with such speed, that he could beat a professional race car. Kenji held onto his brother tightly as they raced off towards UA.

《Timeskip》

*SSSSKKKKEEEERRRRRTTTT!!!*

Y/n came to a screeching stop once right before UA's bright blue gates and golden UA symbol. He was covered in smoke once again, causing his hair and eyes to return to their original colors. He stared in awe at the large glass school, while his brother was extremely dizzy.

 He stared in awe at the large glass school, while his brother was extremely dizzy

Y/n: "W-We made it! With... 8 Minutes to spare!"

Kenji: "Right! Now let's get in there and start these Exams! Ready!?"

Y/n: "YEAH!"

The L/n brothers then charged inside. After some awkward explaining of why they almost missed the exams, a faculty member lead them to where they needed to go. The two of them sat down in a large auditorium full of potential students, with blonde bombastic man standing up front, he then began yelling, doing an introduction of sorts.