*42*

We stopped looking at photos of anime girls when Racc texts me and the guys in a new group chat to tell us that he thinks it would be a good idea to go to an amusement park. We all agree on Kings Island and search the internet for prices on tickets. They're pretty expensive, but Ryan and Sam offer to buy tickets.

"Wait, should we let our fans know? We could do a little meet up if we want," Matt suggests.

"Yeah, but what about Fawn?" Swagger poitns out. No one has any ideas as to what I should do, so I pitch mine.

"I could pretend to be fan."

"No, we couldn't do that to you. The stans are pretty crazy," Cam says.

"Yeah, but I'm pretty good at acting."

Cam looks as if he's deep in thought, but he nods and says that I'll just need something that I could take as a prop. They could sign it to make it look more authentic. I tear apart my room to find something to take, but all I find is one of my old phone cases. I still have the same phone, so I take my current plain black case off and put the old bright orange one with a white zig zag pattern on it.

I put a 20 dollar bill and one of my cards in the case so I can keep track of two things at once without much effort.

I find one of my old black baseball caps and put a ponytail through the small hole. I accompany it with a cute, but comfortable outfit that's just perfect for tanning and a roller coasters.

The guys all have shorts on except for Cam, who wears his normal black, ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black baseball cap identical to mine.

"Are we meeting Racc there or at his house?" I ask Cam.

"I'm not sure, I'll ask." He whips out his phone and sends a quick message to Racc, who replies back almost immediately and tells him that it would be best if we met there because Toby was sleeping in a bit, so he's still getting ready.

"Okay, let's roll boys."

We all start heading out the door, but Koby stops us. "Wait, are there even enough seats for all of us?"

"My car has three rows, so it shouldn't be a problem."

We jump in the car and everyone fits. Cam pulls out his phone and gets directions to the park so we don't get lost. Once we get it set up, we start the half hour drive there. Thankfully, no one gives the aux cord to Mason. We listen to whatever comes on the radio, but the only bad thing about that is that we search the entire thing to find a station that isn't on a commercial break and then when we find a good song, it ends. Cam just plugs his phone in and plays some Spotify about halfway through since we all want to make song requests and listen to ad free music.

We arrive at the park, which is packed full with people. We could barely find a parking spot, so we were seriously considering taking a handicapped spot. I mean, Mason is with us right?

I find a spot that's literally like a mile away from the entrance, but once we tell Racc where we are, it works out since they can find us a little easier.

"Ryan, you got the tickets?" Swagger asks.

"Yeah, they're on my phone," he responds.

We start walking up to the entrnace, but I stop only a few steps away when I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Toby turns around, which catches the attention of the others. "Is everything okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, just fine. But I feel like I'm forgetting something."

They all look around at each other with a strange look on their faces, which makes me suspicious.

"Guys, what are you hiding?" I cross my arms as I wait for an answer, but with the humidity, I have to uncross them. It sure did heat up since this morning when I answered the door.