Chapter 2 - Welcome to Achievement Hunter

Start from the beginning

The sword was pressed further against Gavin's neck and Gav could feel the blood start to trickle down his neck. "I-I...m-my names..G-Gavin..." He heard the lad chuckle.

"What a dumb accent, hey Geoff!" the lad yelled and that got the attention of the guy with a gun, which was now strapped against his back. "I got some kid over here!"

Gavin looked around at the guys who were all staring at him, how can this be so terrifying? It's just a game. The guy Gavin now knew as Geoff took his helmet off and looked nothing like Gavin thought he would.

He had a weird mustache that was curled at the ends, along with a tired looking face and short black hair. "Bring him here Michael," Geoff said and Gavin watched as his helmet went up in pixels in the mans hand.

Michael nodded and grabbed the back of Gavin's vest, pulling him up with him and walked over to the other four. He shoved Gavin into the middle of the circle that the five made, and Gavin didn't dare stand from his kneeling position.

It was silent for a while before the man in a kilt burst out laughing, "he's such a low level!" He had a really deep voice that sent shivers down Gavin's spine, but he didn't know why.

"Shut the fuck up Ryan, this is feild one, of course he's a low level." Michael growled, Ryan just huffing in response.

"So what do we do with him?" The tux lad asked, he seemed just as young as Michael.

"Isn't it obvious Ray? We kill him. Why would this guy be any different than the others?" Ryan responded.

"I think he should join us." The guy with the goggles said, who now had his goggles risen ontop of his head.

"What the fuck Jack, have you gone fucking insane!?" Michael yelled, "he's a fucking weakling!"

"We don't have an archer on our team, why not?" Jack fought back, but not raising his voice, instead just smiling like it was a joke.

"He has a point," Geoff said, hand on his chin like he was thinking. "We could use an archer, but he's weak."

"I can train!" Gavin didn't know why he spoke up, he kept his eyes on the ground, just listening until now. He didn't want to die, not this soon, and it felt so real, like his life was actually in danger.

They all turned their attention to Gavin, and Michael was the first to speak, "who the fuck said you could speak!?" Gavin whimpered a little and shrunk down in his sitting position.

"Michael, don't be an asshole," Jack said as he put his hand on the lads shoulder and walked over to Gavin, kneelding down beside him with a smile. "You know your going to have to train hard."

Gavin nervously nods, but relaxes under Jack's soft gaze, he seems to be the nicest. "I-I can...i just..."

Jack chuckles, "I know the feeling, I was in your place when I met Geoff. It's really realistic huh?" Gavin nods and gives a nervous smile. Jack stands and holds his hand out to Gav, Gav taking it and allowing Jack to help him stand. The two then face Geoff. "So?"

Geoff looks Gavin over then gives a smile with a chuckle, "alright then kid, as long as you prove you can hold your own, you can join us."

Geoff then looks around and points to what looks like a weird elephant, walrus hybrid thing. He points to it, "kill it. By yourself."

Gavin looked at the creature. It was level 10, he couldn't kill that, not on his own. He looked at Geoff with pleading eyes but the man just glared at him, raising a brow. He had to, to become part of them, he had to.

Nervously he made his way over to the monster, looking back at the guys every now and then the closer he got to the creature. Then while he was looking back at the guys he heard the creature whail like an elephant and when he turned around it was charging at him.

He took out his bow, willing his shaking to stop and drew it back, shooting it between the creatures eyes. It hit it's mark, but it only lost a quater of it's health.

Just as it was about to charge him, he jumped out of the way, only losing a little of his health. He rolled and stood again just as the beast started charging. He pulled his bow back and hit it in they eye. That got it to lose it's balance and fall with a cry.

It was now down half it's health, he didn't have far, just a few more.

The beast got up and charged once again. Gavin pulled his bow back and missed, hitting the monster's tusk, breaking the arrow. The next thing he knew, he was flying through the air, hitting thr ground hard and knocking the breath out of him.

He stood up and watching as his health fell down to 37/146, he has to kill this thing before it kills him.

He shakily got up and drew his bow, body almost giving way with the little strength he now had. He aimed the bow poorly, but the creature was coming he didn't have time, so he shot.

It got the beast in the eye and it stopped, only a few feet from Gav. He looked up at the frozen beast and smiled as it's health fell down to zero and it disapeared into pixels.

Gavin then found a hand on his shoulder and when he looked back, Ryan was there, handing him a healing potion with Gavin greedily took and drank, restoring all his health.

Geoff then stood in front of him, Gavin looking up at the leader and standing. Geoff offered out his hand, which Gavin took and shook it with a smile. "What's your name kid?"

"G-Gavin."

"Well Gavin, welcome to Achievement Hunter."

Yay more introduction chapters xP, I think this is the last one though :3

Hope you liked, love you guys :D

If you have any idea's I'd love to hear them :3