Chapter 2 - Welcome to Achievement Hunter

Gavin pulled back the bow, releasing it and hitting the charging boar right inbetween it's eyes, killing it instantly.

He was so far in the second section of the veild, which Gavin proudly fought his way to. He was so far level 5 and was happy with his slow, but steady growth. He was now at the gate to section 3 of the first feild.

In the first feild there were 5 sections, each more difficult than the other. At the end was a boss, and after you beat that, you are heading straight to the second feild with different monsters, villages, arena's and everything. Along with better items to buy the further you get.

As Gavin goes through the gate he gets another tiny diamond shaped gem that appears in his hand, 3-1 inside like it was trapped inside the gem. "Another transport gem," Gavin said to himself as he put the tiny gem into his inventory bag.

"It's starting to fill up, going to need a new one" Gavin thought as he walked through the grassy feild, bow in hand as he looked out for any creatures.

As Gavin was passing by what looked like a fallen stone structure he heard fighting. He looked over and noticed what looked like a dragon's tail dissapearing behind the little hill the stones were on.

Out of pure curiosity, he made his way over to the hill. As he got closer he saw the dragon fighting, it's health above it's head slowly draining. He also heard players fighting it, definitely more than one.

He hid behind one of the stones, peeking around it to take a look. Five in total, fighting this, what looked to be level 25 dragon. Gavin didn't even know such powerful monsters were in a low leveled area like this.

He wondered what level the others were in. They wore weird clothing, at least it seems to be weird. One wore a bear like hood with yellow pants and bandages around his ankles to under his knees.

Another a suit that looked to be something from Halo, Master Cheif maybe? He wondered if the helmet could be taken off as it was on right now. Another guy wore a hooded, long green shirt that reached down to his knees with weird white patterns on it. He had red pants and blue biker boots, and a pair of black goggles with dark enough lenses that you couldn't see his eyes.

The last two were the most interesting to Gavin. One wore a simple tux, with from what he could see a rose in the right pocket, but a cape was also attached, the fabric on the inside a rose red colour. The last guy wore a black button up vest, with a white dress shirt under it, but what was weird was he wore a kilt with knee socks too.

Gavin held his breath as he watched the five fight and how they did so. The bear and the tux guys both fought with swords, the guy with the bear outfit weilding two instead of one. The kilt man was a magic weilder, and it was fun to watch. The guy with goggles weilded a gaint axe, and it surprised Gavin he could swing that thing around at all. The last guy, dressed in a master cheif outfit seemed to be the leader, giving out orders to the others who follow instantly. He had a large, golden gun with what looked like a retracting scope.

Gav watched them fight with extreme presision and team work it was almost terrifying. Who were these guys? Why were they here, they looked to be at such a higher level than what their fighting. It didn't take long till the dragon fell, the body desintergrating it many pixels and the guys picked up the rewards, but there was a problem.

Where's the guy in a bear costume?

"Who the fuck are you?" Gavin froze as he felt a sword pressed against his throat. He knew this game was realistic, but this was terrifying. He turned his head a little to get a look at the guy. He doesn't look very menacing, but he sounds it. He had curly redish brown hair and freckles which made his face look young. "Answer me!"