I threw the cap off my head and jolted towards my car. As soon as my fingers touched the door I realized that Holly and her cheater friend were going to a concert, and I'm having a concert tonight..."dumbass they're coming to see you tonight." I made a screeching sound but low enough to be heard by anyone. I excitedly gnawed with much force that caused my lips to bleed a bit.
I jumped into my truck and raced back to the concert hall.
I faltered about the concert hall to find my dressing room. Fortunately, my manager showed up and started to give me his usual lectures on being late, careless, lazy, cavalier and blah blah. I brushed him away asked for my dressing. Thankfully, he didn't argue much and guided me to the makeup room.
I entered the room humming and moving my feet. I found Niall Horan in the room as he was going to perform with me tonight. Really lovely dude. We gave each a brotherly hug and chatted a bit before the show started. I kept thinking about Holly. I wondered how will she look tonight and what will she wear? "Ah... whatever she does... she looks beautiful"

I thought to myself while dressing up for the concert. The show was just about to start and my heart was already arousing a strong feeling of excitement. I wore my favourite perfume for my favourite girl. I just hope she shows up tonight.
The meet & greet was about to start and I was getting impatient by every passing second.
It was finally the time to meet my fans. I walked onto the carpet and a greeted a couple of fans. Time passed, fans came and went but there was no sign of Holly.

Jackson's POV

I was sitting in a cafe when I received Andy's call. He told me to come over at the apartment as soon as possible.
I ran my feet towards our apartment and found Andy sitting all calm on the rusty couch.

"What happened?!" I asked him with my chest heaving up and down.

"Sit down." He replied calmly while looking away. He didn't give me single look since I came. "Holly came..."

"And...?"

"She found out about our business!"

My eyes widened when I heard his words. I knew she would be mad if I'd tell her about the drug dealing.

"How?!" I yelled in confusion. I had everything hidden from her.

"I don't know she just came and told me to open that damn door!" He yelled back at me with an equal roar.

"Why did you open the door?!" My voice raised at him. He remained quite."Tell me why did you open the door?" I shook him from the shoulder but he didn't say a word.

"Why are you quite Andy tell why did you open the fucking door—"

"Because she kissed me!" He howled and pushed me back.

My blood started to boil when I heard him say that. I grabbed him from the collar a d punched his nose.

"How dare you even touch her!" I knocked him hard on the couch.

"I didn't kiss her! She did!" Andy howled with his bloody nose.

"Stop lying! She'd never do that!"

"I'm not lying!" Andy knocked me back harder on the floor.

I loosened my grip from his neck and stopped for a moment. Why Holly kiss him? No, she wouldn't, but Andy won't lie to me. Andy was still on top of me. I pushed him away and stood up. He wiped away his blood that was flowing down his nose. My lips were torn and I had scratches on my face. Andy stood inches away from me in fear that I'll punch him again. I don't know but I felt like I had to what Andy said to me. I thought that it might be the reason Holly was behaving rudely with me.

I stormed out of the place to catch Holly. I went to her house and knocked as hard as I could. To my surprise, there was no response. I tried her but she didn't answer. I even called Sierra but it seemed like both of them were avoiding me.
I went to Sierra's place to find out the reason they had cutting me off. I kept beating the door until Sierra opened.

"Is Holly here?" I asked her through gritted teeth. My jaws were clenched and my hands were balled into fists. My anger and madness were on peak that I did not notice Andy follow me behind.
Sierra kept staring at my horrible appearance which was probably the bloody lips and scratches. As I was just about to enter, Andy grabbed me from the arm to stop. I hurled him away and jolted towards the door that was occupied by Sierra. I pushed her with a thrust and entered. As soon as I took a step in, I encountered Holly staring strangely but angrily at me.

"What the hell you're doing?! Get out!" Sierra shouted from behind.

"What happened to your nose?" She asked Andy as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Long story!" He replied and pulled me back. "Jackson, we'll sort it out later—" I pushed him as hard as I could and he hit the wall creating a loud thud.

"Did you kiss Andy...?" I asked Holly calmly.

She remained quite and kept scrutinizing me in a defiant manner.

"Holly, did you kiss him?!" My voice raised a bit but still, I remained unruffled.

"Yeah!" She said barely audible voice.

"Why?!"  I roared at her. I was agitated when I heard her answer.

"You know why!" She replied with an equal roar. Her eyebrows twitched with annoyance and eyes became teary. "You have been this lot from me? You knew that I hate this all. But you still... I thought you'd become a better person but I was wrong. All you ever wanted were those couple buck...you never wanted me. Never!...I can't be with someone as dirty as you Jackson and you know it... You disgust me now—" she stopped as she wiped away a bitter tear from her sparkling eyes. "And about Andy that I kissed him? He's from the same breed as you...he wouldn't open up if I hadn't kissed him...realized now?... I'm sorry Jackson, but this is over." There was a pause, she brushed a few strands of hair behind her and clenched her jaws. "We're broke."

Her words killed me. I was speechless. I knew I was doing wrong. I didn't deserve her. She deserved better. But I can't let her go.
The room was silent and everyone was staring at the two of them.

"But Holly listen—"

"No Jackson! I won't listen anything now. It is over." She cut me off and I felt like I lost the powered to speak up against her. I didn't want it to be over. There was absolute silence between us. She was right. An asshole like me doesn't deserve her. I only ever wanted those couple bucks. I lost her for those couple bucks.

"So I'm if this is all over, can you two get out of my house now? You're so dirty and I just cleaned it up...you know...?" Sierra broke the silence as Andy dragged me out. I couldn't forget that defiant look on her face.
I lost her.
_____________

A/N

Hey fellas! Sorry for the inactivity, I was really busy in school as I got a hell lot of a homework. But finally it's the summer break so I'd be updating my all the books.
Plus I'm having a really really bad day. Please click the star to make my day. Xoxo
- Ayfa
                                x
                        __________
                        __________