ONE

Shawn's POV
My head was still filed up with the screams of the crowd. Thank God it was the last concert in UK. I packed up my things and headed towards my car. Still a lot of fans were standing outside my car. I didn't want to disappoint them so I signed and took a few pictures with them. I love to see my fans happy.
I got in the car and reached my hotel. I was super tired so I skipped shower and jumped on my bed. I was halfway to my sleep when my phone rang. It was my best friend.
"Hey Shawn, how you bro?"
"Tch... I'm good of course...."
"Yeah I know, so it was your last concert wasn't it?"
"Yeah it was. I'm coming home tomorrow."
" Good then you owe us a party haha"
"Hey Brian, what time is it?"
"Um... It's 10pm... Why?"
" You know I'm in Uk and it's time is different than US..."
"Um yeah..."
It's 2am in the midnight!"
"Oh I'm so sorry Shawn I didn't know I'll call you later. Okay. Bye."
"Bye please!"
I put my phone on silent and put it aside on the table and had a sleep. I woke up at 7 and my manager informed me that we'll be taking off at 9. I washed my face and changed my outfit. I ate breakfast and rested a bit. My bag was already packed so I got bored waiting for the clock to strike nine. I opened my Instagram and saw a few Harry Potter memes that amused me a lot. It was finally nine and my plane was ready to fly.
It took a bit of time for me to reach America as my friends and family were already there.
I reached home and my sister Aaliyah opened the door before I even thought of knocking.
"Hi...." I opened my arms to give her a hug but she stopped me and gave dead eye. Her look was killing. I swear if looks could kill I wouldn't be existing right now
"Did you get it"
" Um........ Get what?" I was too busy with my work that I forgot that she wanted me to bring Purpose Tour merch. I have no idea from which day she started to involve in Justin Bieber. Pathetic.
" You're insufferable Shawn". She taunted. I apologized and at last she let me in. She took out her phone and told me to smile. She took a picture and immediately uploaded it on Instagram. Urgh she's an insta geek. I went to my mom and dad who were sitting in the porch. I gave a warm hug to both of them and they kept asking about my tour while we enjoyed the tastiest chocolate cake my mom baked. I received a call from my best friend who was calling me at his house. I excused my parents and went to my best friend's house. He opened the door we gave each other a bro hug.
"Like I've told you before, you're giving us a party!"
"Really? You mean right now?..."
"Of course my friend Shawn Peter Raul Mendes."
"Got it. What do you wanna eat?"
"Uh uh, not like that, let me call everyone.."
My friend called the rest of the friends and they decided to eat pizza. I dialed the number of my favourite pizza place,  Broadway Pizza. I ordered 12 pizzas and hung up the phone. We played really loud music and my frantic friends excused to the neighbors that our friend came back after 13 years. Lame.
Finally the pizza came and I told my friend to open the door but he was busy enough to even listen to me. I sighed and went to open the door. I opened the door and the moment happened that changed my whole life. I felt my heart fluttering. It was like I saw an angel in front of me. The blue eyes, the brown hair, the glowing skin, the cherry lips, it was really an angel.
"Good evening sir, here are your 12 pizzas and your bill is $178 with $10 tip" she said in an unbelievable voice. I swear she was a legit angel.
"Sir?..." I was too lost in her ocean blue orbs that I forgot she was here on purpose.
"Oh I'm so sorry, um... I... Uh. Sorry here's your bill. Thank you so much" I hesitated when I opened my mouth in front of her. It was so strange that she didn't know me. Come on I'm Shawn Mendes. Maybe she knows but she's not interested. God she should be, she's a Greek goddess. I realized that she was staring at me weirdly, I didn't take the pizzas from her. I took the pizzas and did the dumbest thing ever, I asked her about her name.
"Excuse me?!" She said and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Um nothing... nothing"
"......it's Holly but why?"
"Um..old habbit.." I said and chuckled. She chuckled with me. She looked beautiful. I was drawn to her smile. I didn't go inside utill she fully left. I was so caught by her beauty. I didn't realize my friends were standing behind me and staring at my lost, smiling face. Brian pushed me and I looked at all of them with embarrassment.
"What happened bro? Did you just meet your death angel?" Brian patted harshly on my shoulder.
"Hold these." I handed the pizzas over to him and started to walk slowly towards my car.
"Hey you okay bro?" Brian said from behind. I nodded my head. I unlocked my car and was about to go then a thought struck my head. I turned and asked Brian, "Hey Brian, from where did we order the pizza?"
"Broadway Pizza of course, it's your favourite."
"Oh yeah... Thanks." I could sense confusion in his voice and illusion in mine.
I drove my car straight to my house still thinking about Holly. God! she's a masterpiece. I reached home and everybody was asleep except for Aaliyah. I knew she was awoken and if I'd tell her that I'm home, she'll spend the whole night talking about things. And the only thing I wanna do right now is think about Holly. Picture her in my mind.
I went to my room without making any noise. I fell on my bed with her thoughts in my head. I kept about her the whole that I didn't even know when did I sleep. Oh Lord! Save me.

Holly's POV
What a weird guy he was? Urgh! I don't know why but his face looked familiar, whatever,. I think I did wrong I told him my name.
"Hey Holly! It's another delivery!"
"Alright"
My friend called me and told me that I had to deliver another pizza. Although I had to remove all the absurd thoughts about recent incident that happened with me.
I don't want to admit but that guy was cute. Cute but weird.
I came back to the restaurant after delivering the pizza and found my friends babbling about something. I came closer and were listening to a song. I'm really not interested in music but still I asked them whose song was that. They told it was a guy named Shawn Mendes. When I looked at his face, I realized it was the guy I just delivered pizza to. Was he a singer? But he was dumb enough to look like a knucklehead.
"Hey wait... I just delivered pizza to that guy..."
"What are you serious?!" All of my friends screamed in unison.
"Do you even know him?" My friend asked and hit me with fist.
"No I don't and don't even want to. See? I'm not surprised" I replied with a sigh and took off my jacket.
I noticed my friends' opened mouths and rolled my eyes.
"You're such a jerk. I wish to be at your place!" ,my best friend Sierra said. All of them nodded in agreement.
"Sierra my dear I deliver pizza and you make them plus he's not a king or billionaire and he's not even handsome, he's teeth are too big" I complained about his looks while sipping on a glass of cola. My friends frowned and started to pack their things up as the job time was over. I put on my jacket and went home.
I was a little shocked that a famous singer just asked me my name. Whatsoever, crazy things happens.