Seventeen

Shawn's POV

I came back from the recording of my new song that I originally wrote for her. I just couldn't help but to write all those words about her in a song. She's beautiful, but not mine.
I kept thinking about the call she made to me earlier. Why would she say sorry to me after all this while, and in a sudden? Maybe she was always guilty but just couldn't say it to me. I felt extremely bad when I heard sorry from her. I turned my phone on and saw fifteen missed calls from an unknown number. It could not be Holly because we talked on Instagram before. But what if she got my number and still wanted to talk to me.
I called back on the number and to my surprise; it wasn't Holly, but it was my manager who told me that I had to come over at concert hall for the rehearsal of my tonight's show. I quickly cut the call and sighed. I wonder if she could come and see me tonight as it's too near for her. But I don't think she knows that I'd be performing.
I brushed away my thoughts and began to to get dressed. As soon I reached for my shirt to put it off, a thought struck my mind.
I thought to myself that of I have to reach the hall on an hour, then I can just go and say hello to Holly or at least see her face. I rushed to my car stumbling on my feet trying to tie up my laces, nonetheless, tripped on my feet.
I immediately got up got seated in my car. I took a deep breath and a huge grin formed on my face. I took a look in the side mirror at my big, white, perfect teeth and raised eyebrows in approval. I love my teeth.
I drifted my car towards Broadway Pizza as my patience was running out of its limit. I gently got out of my car, my shades and attitude on top. Then I put the Broadway Pizza cap on my head and moved towards the back door. As soon I opened the door to enter, I encountered a lady probably in her mid 30s holding boxes. My feet froze in the point where I was standing. She scrutinized from head to toe.

"What took you so late?!" She yelled at me but not very loud.

Nothing came out of my mouth as I searched for an answer in my brain.
In a split second, a guy from the kitchen appeared with another pizza box in his hand.

"Oh he's here? Thank god Billy! Now take these to Crockwood St. House no. 235.... got it?"

"Yeah..." I said in a deeper so they can't guess who I am. Both of them raised eyebrows at my voice. I bit my tongue on my stupidity.

"What's wrong with your voice?"

"Nothing..." I squinted my eyes and knotted my eyebrows together.

"Okay just let him go now. He's already so late!" The other woman helped out unintentionally. I turned around to the door still why am I doing this.

"Why Holly is absent today? She's so fast in this task..." As soon as I heard 'Holly' in that man's voice, I stopped.

"Sierra was giving her a surprise...they were going on a concert tonight. You know they had down with each other for a while."

"Oh...it's good then. Girls work a lot. They should have a day off....hey why did you stop?!"

"Uh...I'm just going!"

I hastened towards the door and got out; from the room and the situation.
I stood there for a couple of minutes thinking why is it me. I sighed and sat on the ridiculous bike. I started the bike and a hand came and stopped me. I looked up to a guy as tall as me and was wearing same shades as me. I guessed it was Billy. My mouth shaped into a huge smile.

"Are you the real Billy?!"

"Yeah but who are you?...and that's my bike..." My face stiffened when he said who are you. Why nobody knows me here?

"Whatever! it's your bike and there are your pizzas. Deliver them to st. 235, house Crockwood!" The real Billy kept giving me a confused eye.