He open the car door for me, letting me in first before he went to the driver's seat.

"You're such a cool asshole," I told him making him chuckle once again. Then he started to drive. He grabbed something from the back and handed his grey hoodie jacket.

"Wear this I don't like my other sluts see me with a new slut" he said.

"Excuse me! I'm not a slut and as if you have sluts" I rolled my eyes at him making him smirked. He went out of the car first, I wear his hoodie jacket before making my way out of his car.

We're at the 'X Bar'. I just stood there beside him gripping the hem of his shirt. He looks at me pulling the hoodie over my head.

"You want a drink then let's have a drink," he said and made his way inside.

Minors are not allowed in this bar. We're already eighteen but nineteen is the legal age here.

"Minors are not allowed here," The guy who was guarding the entrance said.

"We're not minors," Changkyun said

"Sorry sir, not you but your girl"

"Tonight is her 'coming-of-age' and you know what I'm gonna do. Many men do things like that" Changkyun said and put something in the guy's pocket. I wondered what he put in his pocket to let us in.

Loud music blasting, colorful lights flashes, and people get wild. So this is what the bar looks like. I elbowed Changkyun and said the thing about earlier.

"What?? I can't hear you the music is too loud" he said pointing at his ear. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside the restroom. Pulling him inside a cubicle and locking the door behind him.

"Woah! Calm down babe" he smirked. "I didn't know you're very impatient" he added as he laid his hands on my waist. I quickly shrugged away.

"Why did you do that?? About earlier??"

"Okay...I'm sorry if I lied but I just did that so you can come in with me" he said.

"No not that! About the coming-of-age and what's with that?" I said crossing my arm across my chest. "What do you mean about that??"