I smiled as I replay that in my head. To only think that kiss was the start of everything. I have three kids and they are all Mason's. It's insane. I just... wow.

"Um... Jassy is up. I'm gonna go get her." Mason said.

I nodded my head as I watch Maya on the floor. He isn't that bad of a father, to be honest. He is so good with the kids.

Shit.

I'm liking him around. Things just go smoother. He helps out a lot. I need this every day.

I see Mason as he brings out Jasmine and places her next to Maya. I smile as Zach comes over and starts playing with them. I love my family.

"Jess, don't you have work?"

I looked at the time. Stupid day drinkers.

"Yes, I do. Trust me Benny is great protection. I will be able to make it through the day. Just watch the kids and I'll be good."

"I got this. I promise."

He walked over to me and planted a kiss on my forehead. I grabbed my bag and changed. I then was out and about.

I walked over to the bar and whipped down the spilled drink. I should have gone to college. I wouldn't have to work in this hell hole.

"Hey Megan, is Shane working today?"

"Um, I wouldn't know. He hasn't been home in weeks. Plus I think he finally got fired."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I don't exactly know. I mean we are dating. He has to find a job or I'm breaking up with him."

"Well, he better find a job then."

"Exactly. At least someone understands. Also congrats on the twins. I am so happy for you and Mason."

"Thank you. I don't think I have been able to sleep through one night in a long time. I should have come back a little later than when I came back."

"Yea. I would have taken my break."

"Charlotte needed me to work, so I am."

"At least someone can pick up some extra shifts around here."

"Plus I need the money. Diapers are mad expensive."

She nodded her head.

"Trust me I know."

"How so?"

"I do have a daughter. It is Shane's. We have been on and off dating for about five years. He started drinking after Kimmy was born. She has never known her real father. The one that I fell in love with."

"I totally understand that. Zach only met his dad last year. You know Mason always getting in trouble with the law."

"I see you there."

The first customer came in and then the day just got busier and busier.

Seven O'Clock