Chapter. 17 Mr. Sad Man

“L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is very, very extraordinary, E is even more then anyone that you adore. And love is all that I can give to you, Love is more than just a game for two, Two in love can make it, Take my heart but please don't break it, Love was made for me and you” Rido sang to his daughter while dancing with her in his arms. Jurri giggled wrapping her tiny arms around her fathers neck.

Haruka and Juri both danced together as well watching their brother interact with his child. Haruka was amused by all of this, seeing his brother sing a humans song about love. The Kuran family had a little 'get together' along with Isaya Shoto, he too found it amusing to see Rido singing such a song, although horribly, however it still amused his child.

During this time tension had died down however Senri's mother was still in a fuss. The woman would send threatening messages to Rido, though he did not pay any attention. However he did turn very angry when she made a comment about his daughter Jurri. It took Haruka, Juri and Isaya have Rido stay calm and not break Senri's mothers neck.

“Spin!” Jurri shouted as the four children held hands spinning themselves around in a circle. Rido rested himself down next to Isaya and watched his little jewel smile.

“I never knew you took an interest for human songs” Isaya stated sipping his wine.

“Don't get the wrong idea Isaya, humans to me are still just food to me, however they are good entertainers I will give them that” Rido said taking a drink of his wine.

Shizuka entered the room holding a bundle of papers “They are all ready” she said handing them to Rido.

“Good” he said taking one last drink from his wine, taking the papers and heading over to his desk.

“Mama, Mama! Dance with me?” Jurri asked rushing over to her mother. Shizuka lifted up her daughter and danced with her in her arms like Rido did. Some may not see it, but even though Shizuka is a very silent woman she shows her love for her daughter through action more than words. Jurri looked over at Isaya with her curious little eyes. “Mr. Sad Man, can you dance?” she asked looking at him.

“Mr. Sad Man?” Haruka questioned looking over at his friend.

“Jurri do you always plan to call me that?” Isaya asked looking at the small child who now sat next to him on the couch. She was still just a child so as she sat back her feet poked out a little before the couch.

“It's because Mr. Sad Man always looks so sad, so can you dance?” she asked switching the subject on him.

“I can” he said nodding his head.

“Then dance with Jurri” she asked looking up at him with her big eyes.

Isaya sighed but he admit that the child was very adorable and so he could not say no “alright come on then” he picked her up in his arms and they both began to dance.

“Isaya, its nice to see you, what brought you here?” Jurri asked getting up from her fathers seat and goes to great Isaya.

“ I came here to ask a favor of you Jurri, but first I must ask if we can speak alone?” he said looking at her with a serious and troubled face.

“Oh, um sure” she said looking at Kaname and her brother giving them a sign for them to leave politely.

Before Kaname left he looked back over at Jurri “Jurri I-”

“Don't worry Kaname-kun I am not like my father you know” she said with a reassuring smile for him to relax, Jurri would not go so low and tell the vampire world what Kaname really is, it was not in her nature to do so. Kaname nodded his head and left the room quietly.

Senri had already left but was confused on what Kaname and Jurri were talking about a few moments ago and why Isaya needed to speak with his sister alone, he did not like the fact that his sister is hiding things from him.

“Please have a seat” Jurri said walking back over to her fathers seat and Isaya sitting in front of the desk.

“That seat really does suit you Jurri” he said looking through the past seeing Rido in his chair and now his daughter. Jurri just shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

“So Isaya-”

“Mr. Sad Man”

“What?”

“That was you used to call me when you where small, you may not remember but we met along time ago. The first time you saw me, you asked why I looked so sad” he said looking at his hands scanning through the past.

“Forgive me, but I do not remember” Jurri said with embarrassment.

“It was quiet alright I did not expect you to remember, I was just having a moment in the past is all” Isaya said reaching into his pocket to take out a letter.

“What is that?” Jurri asked.

“This is the reason why I have come” he placed the letter into her hands, and watched as Jurri opened and read the letter.