Chapter.24 Reforming

Jurri and Zero walked up to the front door of the Blue Rose, they held each others hand as they walked side by side. Zero let them in to feel the warmth of inside their home "It's nice and warm in here" Jurri said taking off her coat, she took notice that Zero did not take of his.

"I have to go to the hunters meeting tonight, will you all be able to handle dinner?" Zero asked holding Jurri's shoulders.

"I am sure will be able to manage without our dear hunter" Jurri said smiling. Zero placed a kiss down on Jurris forehead and went to the door.

"I won't be gone long, I'll be back before everyone goes to bed" he said looking at Jurri. Zero doesn't sleep due to the fact of his vampire schedule and the hunters schedule, he is only able to sleep when he doesn't have a list to go through or a meeting.

"Be safe" Jurri said and watched as Zero left for the meeting closing the door behind him. Jurri sighed, and headed to the kitchen, she thought might as well make a plan of what they were all going to eat. The house has their own individual taste Akatsuki, Zero and Isaya however are not all that picky. Jurri and Yuki both like spicy foods, Hanabusa and Ruka both like Italian. Kaname, Senri and Rima like foods that are low on salt, they prefer the sweet taste. Because of the house having such different taste they leave Zero to the cooking, because no matter what he cooks, everyone in the house will eat willingly.

"Jurri" Yuki said taking the attention of Jurri who was looking through a cookbook.

"Oh, Yuki" she said smiling to her cousin, "Zero won't be home to cook dinner today, So I am thinking why not cook something that we had the previous week".

"Sounds great to me" Yuki said sitting on the stool at the island table. Yuki stared at Jurri as she started to prepare of what she needed. Yuki would of course offer to help but Yuki was never really good at cooking seeing as how Cross has always cooked everything or Zero, she never got the chance to make a meal. Jurri for living alone for a full year has taught herself how to cook.

"What is it?" Jurri asked Yuki who has forgotten that she was looking at Jurri.

"Oh it's nothing I was just dozing off is all" Yuki laughed lightly.

"Is something on your mind?" Jurri asked sitting herself in front of Yuki.

"Well" Yuki paused looking down at her hands. While Jurri and Zero were gone, Kaname and Yuki had a conversation about who Kaname really is.

"So you're not....." Yuki began to say, her tears slowly leaving her cheeks. Kaname stroked her tears away with his thumb and placed a kiss on her head.

"You had every right to know, I don't want you to live in a world of lies Yuki." he said looking into her eyes. Kaname had pondered over what him and Jurri had discussed about a few days ago. He for the longest time thought, "why ruin it now?" but then he realized every day he would be lying to Yuki, he didn't want that. "I understand if you treat me differently from now on, but understand even if you hate me, I will always stay by your side" he said resting his head on Yuki's breast.

"Yuki, what is it?" Jurri asked waiting for an answer from Yuki.

"I don't want to hurt him" Yuki said with her head down, "I don't want to see him as someone different but after what he told me, it's like he is afraid to loose me but, how do I show him that he won't?" Yuki looked up at Jurri with tears in her eyes. Jurri froze and instinctively held her cousin in her arms.

"Shhh its okay, its okay" Jurri said letting Yuki cry in her arms. Jurri knew it would be hard for Yuki to take in and for Kaname to feel like a lier to Yuki. Kaname tried everything to keep Yuki away from the dark things of the world but how could he when he had his own shadow.

"Why is it I always make him feel so horrible?" Yuki cried into Jurri.

After sometime Jurri brought yuki into her room and they laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry" Yuki said almost in whisper to Jurri.

"What for?"

"For being a crybaby" Yuki said with a slight blush.

"oh don't worry about that, I have been crying non stop this whole week practically." Jurri said smiling.

"I heard Isaya might be living with us" Yuki said looking over at Jurri.

"Yeah, it's only him in that mansion so I told him why not come live here, father made this place so big that there are still like seven to nine rooms still empty".

"Makes sense"

"How are things with you and Zero?" Yuki asked turning around, Jurri following.

"well...."

"Jurri, I know that Zeros feelings are all mixed up and that but don't doubt that he does care for you" Yuki said holding Jurri's hand. The two laid on the bed till Ichijou started to complain about being hungry. Things were slowly reforming for this family, and each day they learn something new.