Chapter.23 Grave

Zero kiryu walked side by side with Jurri Kuran, a young lady who had once and still loved his twin brother. zero looked at the girl before him, how beautiful she was in the moonlight. Slowly he knew that the more he looked at her the less he saw Yuki. 'thats right, Jurri is not Yuki' he thought to himself. It was 7 pm at night and no one was there at the graveyard.

"The gate is locked" Zero said touching the lock and chain that was braided into the gate.

"Well then lets jump over" Jurri said getting ready to climb.

"Hold on a sec" Zero said climbing up faster than Jurri.

"what's wrong?" she asked looking at him as he put his leg to the other side and jumped off and landed on the ground.

"Okay, now come", Jurri finished climbing up and put one leg over the fens, "Give me your hand" he said reaching for her hand, she gave him her hand and Zero carefully helped her down.

"Thank you" she said blushing lightly feeling his chest close to her.

"Your welcome" he said taking her hand in his leading her to Ichiru. As they walked Zero started to feel Jurri's walk slow, "what wrong?" he asked looking back at her.

"its just.... I feel guilty"

"Why?"

"I feel like I a hurting you Zero, I don't want you to feel as though I am using you just to make up for Ichiru" she said with her head and eyes down.

"Jurri look at me" Zero said lifting up her chin, "Are you afraid to let go?", she nodded "I understand it's hard but it's been a year already since my brother has passed, its time you let go and start of a new beginning, I dont expect you to still want to be with me but please, you can't live like this anymore. Me and Shiki both agreed that hanging on to the past is not gonna get you anywhere, that's including your parents." Zero said holding her in his arms he felt her hands slowly make their way around him.

"I'm Sorry, im so sorry" Jurri said with a muffled cry.

"shhh it's okay, it's okay" he said stroking her hair. Zero held her until she stopped crying and slowly let go and raised up her chin. "You will be okay".

"Zero" she whispered, Zero handed her the handkerchief that Kaname gave him let her dry her tears.

"Let us go?" he asked picking up her hand again.

"Okay" the two walked together through the graveyard, it was well kept, old fashioned yes but lovely to the eye. The trees planted were willow trees, bushes hugging the tall fences, small pink and white flowers grew on the grass. the graves had a a stone floor like cover over the dead and flower hole filled with water for the flowers.

"He is this way" Zero said leading them to a lonely grave that was placed under a tree. The grave was dusty and had leaves covering it. Jurri stared at the grave for a moment and bent down to dust off Ichirus name, once it was off tears threatened to leave her once again. Zero bent down next her helping her dust off the dirt and leaves that fell on the grave. Jurri stared at the roses in her hands and placed them in the water. she sat on the ground with zero for a few moments and then taking her necklace in hand. Zero took out his brothers and opened it looking at Jurri in the picture looking at her smiling form.

"Here" he said moving the stone covering from the ground slowly to see a coffin. "Jurri would you want to place them?" Zero asked giving Jurri Ichiru's necklace, slowly Jurri took the necklace from Zero and placed the necklace on the coffin. Zero carefully covered it back up with the stone and felt Jurri hold his arm. Zero lifted Jurri onto his lap holding her in his arms as she cried into his chest.