The silver eyed dragon rider part 1

Comenzar desde el principio

Nora:wow! Talk about making a first impression!

Bandits soon noticed the weapon became scared as one of them said ''wait that scythe and those eyes it can't be...The blue reaper!?''.

Everyone:Blue reaper?

Sapphire soon smirked as background music soon began to play as he landed on the ground and walked towards them.

Sapphire:well now...show me a good time!

Sapphire charged at one of them and leaped forward into the air as both of his feet made contact with the bandits face that sent him flying into the woods,Two of the bandits ran at him but was forced back by the scythe with the background music playing a bit louder.

Weiss:what's with him he look like...

Blake:he's just toying with them

Sapphire raised up His scythe and stabbed it into the ground by last bandit in front of him,An image of a giant blue energy dragon above him as the bandit peed himself and ran off with the others while his scroll soon began to ring with the background music gone.

Sapphire:yo..Alice! How's the mission?

Yang:oh his girlfriends calling?

(Alice:it's going great I'll be back tomorrow afternoon)

Sapphire:alright...it haven't been the same without you here you know

(Alice:I know...see you tomorrow)

Sapphire:yeah..you too

The two hanged up as sapphire walked
away with the screen soon changing to him walking to air transport as he heard a moan coming from the blonde girl from the beginning of the movie.

''What the...''he thought but soon his eyes widened when he saw the eyes of the girl which were yellow.

Sapphire:your...

(Flashback)

A kid sapphire covered in full body bandages with Alice and another boy with black hair and orange eyes were entering a air carrier as other kids were going to another one with the blonde girl with them.

(Flashback over)

Sapphire:your that girl from back then...

??:you remember me..please you have to help me They're after me!

Sapphire was confused but saw the fear in the girls eyes as he soon picked her up bridal style which made her blush as he walked into a stadium.

??:um..why am I wearing this?

why am I wearing this?