"You're not going to do something to me??" I asked pushing myself up to sit on his bed. He threw a pair of sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

"Pervert Girl" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear it.

"What?! You're the pervert one! You're the one who threw me on your bed, that's why I thought you were planning to do something to me" I shouted as I stood up from his bed.

"So you really thought of me doing that to you?" he smirked as he took off his polo leaving himself topless.

"Alright I'm leaving," I said as I made my way out of his room. He quickly run after me, pulling me then closing the door as he pinned me against it.

"What if I do something to you? You'll stay?" he asked as he stares right into my eyes. I just froze there not knowing what to do. The attractive guy in front of me treating me like this will the end of me.

His hand landed on my waist and then down to my thigh. He gave me a smirk before sliding his hand to my butt lifting me and getting between my legs as he pressed himself closer.

"You really are a perverted girl" he whispered then pulled away but he didn't let go of my legs. "I like it, babe," he said as he turned and walk to his bed once again.

I don't know if he did it on purpose or what. We both landed on his bed with him on top of me still between my legs. If you can play with me, then I can play with you too. I put my hands on his chest pushing him to the side, switching our position. Now I'm on top of him. I leaned over.

"I can play with you if you want me to" I whispered and gave him a small lick on his neck. I pull away placing my both hands on his chest giving him a wink before moving my hips to have contact with his crotch earning a hiss from him.

I keep my hips moving back and forth grinding against him. He just let me work on top of him, his hands on my waist, eyes close and mouth hung open letting out small moans. I just keep a steady pace grinding against him. His hands left my waist and he started gripping the sheets. I leaned over and stopped grinding.

"Why can't I do it???" I cried burying my face against his chest. Then I felt him wrapped his arms around me. Then he patted my head.

"You sure are a pervert girl" I heard him chuckle. I pushed myself up and stare at Changkyun who was underneath me. "Aren't you getting off of me??" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Am I not seductive enough?? Don't I have any sex appeal??" I asked him. Then he wrapped his arm around me once again, one on my back and one on the back of my head spinning me around so he was on top.

"I didn't bring you here for sex," he said pinching my cheeks. "now excuse me I have something to deal with" he stood up leaving me behind. He worked with his pants as he went inside the bathroom.

"and yeah... Get change I'll bring you somewhere" he added before entering the bathroom. I stood up from the bed picking up the pair of sweat pants and shirt he gave me.

I went near the bathroom resting my ear against the door. There's a sound of water running down and breathing, looks like Changkyun is taking a bath. I quickly took off my uniform and wear the clothes he gave me. Why is he treating me like this??? He used to be a total asshole to me.

I wandered around his room and something caught my attention. Changkyun owns these kinds of stuff. Well, he's a guy, after all, it's not new. I lay on his bed messing with his stuff.

"Hey! Don't touch that" I heard him say and snatch the magazine from my hand.

"So you own magazines like this huh?" I stared at him then his cheeks flushes pink. It was an 18+ magazine.

"I'm a guy after all what are you expecting from me?" he said as he threw the magazines randomly.

"You know things like that...so can you help me with my sex life?"

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
What's with Mr. Seo and Minkyung???? And about Changkyun???
↪™🍑