Yunhwa (2)

-Ateez Yunho And Seonghwa
-Seonghwa couldn't sleep...

——

The night was silent, the breeze blowing cool air across the street and all over to town. Seonghwa was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling and contemplating what to do. He was having another sleepless night and didn't know whether or not he should message his best friend.

He flipped onto his side, his hair flopping over his face. He didn't care as he grabbed his phone and checked the time. Seeing that it was only 1:12 in the morning, he decided to send a quick message to Yunho and wonder if the younger would even see the message.

He laid for a couple more minutes before his phone buzzed on his night stand. He smiled a little to himself and grabbed his phone again, opening his messages app.

Yunwoah

Hi~
I can't sleep
So maybe if you are awake-
Do you want to come over, and hang out?

Yeah, I'm still awake
I'll be over soon just give me like
20 minutes

Okay cool, but why are you up this late.

We can talk when I get there

-_-
Fine

See you in a bit

Thank you!

Yeah yeah

Seonghwa chuckled slightly at his friend and put his phone back down, looking at the ceiling once more. He waited and kept his thoughts to himself as he did so, hoping to hear the door bell ring or a knock at the door.

There was a knock at his door, so he got up and didn't bother to try and fix his hair as him and Yunho had been friends since forever and it didn't really matter how he looked. He opened the door with a sad and excited smile on his face. He was met with an equal expressing from the younger, as well as a tight hug and multiple bags being set on the ground.

"Yunho, you know i love you and that I'm grateful for you coming here at like 1:30 in the morning, but why do you have so many bags?" Seonghwa questioned, looking at Yunho with confused eyes.

"Well, since you couldn't sleep, I brought a bunch of snacks, drinks, movies and cakes so we could watch movies and talk but eat a bunch of food. I know you get kind of sad when this happens so I want to help make you happier!" He said, ruffling the smallest puffy hair. Seonghwa smiled shyly and thanked Yunho quietly under his breath. He grabbed some of the bags and helped Yunho bring them to his room.

They sat down and Seonghwa ended up grabbing as many blankets as he could find and throwing them on Yunho.

"Hey, I brought you food." Yunho yelled, trying To get the blankets off of himself.

"I brought you blankets!" Seonghwa reasoned, chuckling as he sat down next to Yunho on his bed and helped remove the blankets from him. He snorted when Yunho's hair was static filled and all over the place.

"Nice hair!" Seonghwa replied, grabbing his tv remote. Yunho scoffed at him and flicked him on the arm.

"Says you." Yunho retorted, warning an eye roll from Seonghwa. The two got comfortably and put the snacks on the side of the bed before agreeing on watching a entirety of the How to Train Your Dragon series.

Both boys were tired by the end of it, both of them having cried a couple times and eating some of the cakes Yunho bought. It was morning when the finished, Yunho barely being able to keep his eyes open and Seonghwa being awake still.

"Seonghwa, I'm off today and I now you are too. Try to get some sleep now, okay. I'll stay here so you don't have to worry, okay? I'm about to fall asleep, if you can't tell already. Even if you don't feel tired, lay down and rest your eyes to they don't get strained and you get a headache." Yunho said, yawning a couple times through the entire thing. Seonghwa hummed a little, grabbing some of the wrappers and bags, throwing them into the corner of his room where the garbage can was.

He crawled back onto his bed, sliding back under the covers and pulling them over his arms. He closed his eyes and laid on his back, his eyes eventually opening as he stared at the ceiling. He glanced at Yunho, who's eyes were still slightly open but he had a goofy smile on his face.

"Come here!" He said, his arms opening as he wrapped them around Seonghwa and pulled the older closer to him. This prompted Seonghwa to move to his side, Yunho now placed directly behind him.

"Close your eyes." Yunho said again, seeing that Seonghwa's eyes were still open. He watched them close before closing his own eyes and trying to fall back to sleep.

"Thank you." Seonghwa said quietly, his eyes drooping closed as he was overtaken by sleep. Yunho fell asleep with a small smile on his lips, and beautiful boy in his arms.

——

Words: 847 words