I HATE YOU - 14

Carter's POV

I was making out with this random girl I met at the club when someone was banging on my door. I ignored it but the banging didn't stop, giving up I headed towards the door. "Don't go babe." the girl slurred, I am not that drunk but I can tell this girl definitely is.

I shook her off and opened my door to come face to face with a furiously looking Ava.
I felt as if she was breathing fire. But a hot lookin- shut up. "What do you need?" I asked in a bored tone. Instead of answering she grabbed my collar and dragged me outside of my room.

Wow what got her so blazed up?

"What are you doing at this hour with that girl?" She shouted, I was shocked at her shouting at me. "I can do whatever I want it's my house." I said in the same bored tone, and by then the girl went up to Ava.

"Hey shut up don't shout at my boyfriend." the girl shouted. "I don't give a sh*t." Ava ignored her and came up to me. "Noah was trying to sleep but your stupidness got him scared and he's crying... how can you do that? If you're angry at me you should say it to me not hurt Noah, for God's sake he's only 5 and he was alone, I wasn't there." she lectured me.

That's why she is all fired up, sh*t....I scared Noah and I feel bad now, what should I do?

"Get out he doesn't wanna talk." the girl said and started dragging Ava but I stopped her,
"Get out of here before I make you." I hissed at the girl. "But Cart-" I stopped her. "Get out!" I shouted loud and with that she scurried off leaving Ava and me alone.

"Look I never knew what was going on, I don't know Noah was scared." I said. "You give me so much work I come here at past midnight I-" she stopped talking when a voice interrupted.
"Avee what going on... I'm scared." Noah said coming out of Ava's room and rubbing his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Ava ran to him picked him up on her hip and came back to me. "Apologise now." She seethed, which to be honest scared me by her tone, and Noah kept sobbing on and on. Ava's eyes seemed to gloss over as well but I didn't say anything.

"I know you have no respect to me but at least have respect to Noah I can't see him crying it breaks my heart." she let down a tear that made me feel really guilty. "I-I'm so sorry Noah for scaring you." I apologised to Noah leaning down to him.

"Really?" He asked with his cute large eyes.
"Yeah and I'll get you so many toys, okay" I said trying to convince him. "Okay Cartee!" he hugged my neck, the way he said Cartee melted my heart.

Ava seemed happy that I apologised and turned to leave with Noah but I stopped her.
"Ava I'm... sorry I never meant to scare Noah." I put my hands through my hair frustrated. "I'm glad." with that she left into her room,
I went into mines and laid down on my bed.

All I can think about is her, the girl that was my angel my life and everything, but she ruined it all and became a devil.

I will never forget how she cheated on me with my ex best friend... Asher... the truth is that I feel scared to love again, what if I get betrayed again?

The only question I'm wanting to ask Asher is that why he did all of this, we were best friends but then my ex girlfriend cheated with him... why?

Ava's POV

It's Friday and we are currently in another meeting with Beathns. I am sitting and taking notes as usual as Carter explained the project for the 2 companies.

I haven't spoken to him since the night the fight happened between me and him, although he bought Noah a lot of toys and gifts to apologise which I found adorable since Noah and him would play with it, I still try to ignore him.

At the corner of my eye I can see Asher checking me out and Carter glaring at him while explaining the project but I don't care.

————— skip meeting —————

I got up from my seat, I was going to my office when a hand on my shoulder stopped me, I flinched. I turned to see Asher looking at me creepily. "Umm hey Asher what are you doing?" I smiled. "Hey Ava just reminding you about tomorrow." he said. "O-okay yeah I remember" I said trying to push his hand off my shoulder, except he held my arm tightly this time making me wince. "I'll drop you." he said.

I opened my mouth to refuse but then an arm wrapped around my waist and stopped me,
"No she'll be coming with me." the person said bitterly, I looked to my side to see Carter he glanced at me then back at Asher.

"Carter just to let you know she will be coming with me for dinner tomorrow right Ava?" Asher smirked evilly at Carter as I nodded, I felt Carter tense up. "I think we will be going." and with out another word Carter dragged me away from Asher's

"What are you doing?" I asked as he didn't respond and shoved me into his office, he closed the door behind him and walked towards me.

"You will not be going with him tomorrow." he said looking straight into my eyes. "N-no I'm going you can't tell me not to" I said slightly scared by the way his green eyes are looking at mine.

"Don't you understand, he is going to hurt you!" he exasperated at me. "You're not my boyfriend to tell me what to do, how can you be so selfish and arrogant? Like at least Asher has manners to care about me unlike you who makes me work until midnight just because you were angry at me and Asher actually helped me by picking me up from work everyda-"

I got cut of by him. "He picked you up? everyday?" he shouted, grabbing my hands ,but I didn't care anymore this guy is getting on my nerves. I pulled out of his tight grip and said.

"Yes he did , other than you you who left home early leaving me in the cold nights not caring to ask if I needed a ride, and don't dare to shout at me. I wish I never met you!"

He had a frown evident upon his face.

"I hate you!" I sneered at him before running out of his office.

Asher's POV

Perfect.

Just perfect.

Finally I can take down Carter and become more powerful than him I took his girlfriend away but he still didn't give up, he got more powerful. I just have to wait till tomorrow to put my plan into action.

I can hear voices in Carter's office. And the door suddenly burst open with Ava running out of it, fuming.

Ava just wait till tomorrow to see how useful you are to me... and how I can destroy Carter Nicholson.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was that chapter?
What do you think Asher's up to? Or what's his plan of taking down Carter?
Why do you think Carter is upset?
I'll see you in the next chapter,
Until next time byee :D