Revenge seeks-4

Ava's POV

We finally arrived at our destination. I should say this was the most beautiful house that I've ever seen. I held Noah's hand as we walked through the huge gates and to the large door. I took in a deep breath as I pressed the doorbell and waited patiently.

I felt... I don't know scared and nervous at the same time, I'm going for dinner at a stranger's house.

Breaking my thoughts the door swung open revealing, Carter. I froze feeling uneasy and kept my eyes on my shoes. I know I was being rude by not saying hi but I feel nervous.

After a few seconds of silence Noah spoke up. "Hi" he greeted. I still focused my eyes on my shoes. I was too scared if I say something that would trigger him and then he would use it against me.

"Hey and who are you?" Carter asked Noah,
"I'm Avee's brother, Noah" he replied hugging my arm. I didn't even try to look up cause I was trembling inside, there were moments of silence as I felt Carter's eyes on me which made it worse.

I heard Carter clear his throat as he was about to say something but got interrupted by a familiar voice. "Carter what's taking so lo-"Zoey said approaching us from behind Carter but stopped when she saw me.
"Oh my gosh Ava you look amazing!" she said.
"Thanks." I said finally looking up at her.

"Is this your brother?" she squealed looking at Noah. I nodded my head as I could feel Noah hug my arm tightly. "Aww he's adorable. Anyway what are you doing outside? Come in." she said as she motioned us to come in.

I and Noah stepped into the house but were blocked. I found myself looking up and regretted it immediately. His green eyes stared back at me in intensity, we had a staring contest for a few minutes until I cleared my throat and said politely "Excuse me."

He then moved aside still staring at me. I took Noah's hand and followed Zoey in the house with Carter following us.

Zoey stopped walking and turned around, it was funny because she was 17 years old almost taller than me and I was 20. "Mom! Dad!" She called out facing me. "So what age is Noah?" She asked me, "He's 5." I replied with a smile as I heard footsteps approaching us.

"Hello everyone" I heard a man and woman's voice. I turned to look and saw a man who had similar features to Carter, and the woman who looked almost identical to Zoey, I'm guessing they're their parents.

"Mom and dad look, my friend Ava's here with her brother, Noah" Zoey said excitedly pointing to me making me slightly nervous.

"It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Nicholson " I smiled. "You too dear and call me Zara and my husband John." The woman said smiling back I glanced at the man and he nodded smiling as well.

After Zoey gave me and Noah a tour of her house I realized that it had 5 massive bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room.

I felt kind of left out because I can't afford all of this or I can't give Noah the best childhood ever , it's just life... only if mom and dad were here.

"Zoey I'll be in the kitchen cooking just tell one of the maids to set the table up" Zara instructed. "Okay mom" Zoey said before walking away, I wanted to help.

"I-if you want I could help cooking" I said. "No it's fine darling" Zara said, "Please I insist" I pleaded. "Okay" she replied with a grin.

I, Noah and Zara were in the kitchen, while Noah was watching us I was getting gathering the ingredients to make a sponge cake but I couldn't find the vanilla essence . "Do you bake?" Zara asked handing me the vanilla essence.

"Yea, I work in a bakery" I answered putting the butter and flour into the bowl. "Oh yea you're the one who confronted my son" she said laughing, I felt embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too, I just..." I trailed off feeling guilty, "It's totally fine." she said, I smiled. "Is the cake done yet?" Noah asked his eyes roaming the ingredients.

"Not yet" I chuckled poking his nose which earned a giggle from him. He then suddenly put both his palms on either side my face.I realised that there was flour smushed all over my face, I grabbed some flour chasing Noah and we both laughed. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Zara with a happy expression on her face.

Carter's POV

I was walking to the living room where father is but stopped as I heard laughing and giggles coming from the kitchen. I walked over and peeked through the small gap of the door. I could see Noah running from Ava, she had flour all over her, and looked funny.

She chased Noah until he stopped out of breath and Ava knelt down in front of him, and kissed his cheek then hugged him smiling. It kind of made me smile as well because of how Ava treats her brother, with respect and love.

After chatting to father about the company and how it's going on, the maid came in the room asking us to eat dinner. Mother sat beside father and me beside father.
Zoey sat beside Noah, and Ava sat opposite to me, keeping her head down as always.

We started eating the food and it tasted delicious, breaking me out of my thoughts father spoke, "So Ava what do you do?"
Ava looked up from her plate and replied.
"I work in a bakery" father nodded his head,
I saw that Noah wasn't eating so Ava stopped eating her food and fed Noah his.

"Where are your parents you should of bought them here?" Mother said, I saw Ava stiffen, her eyes slightly got teared up. "U-u-um my parents are not with us anymore." she croaked as a sad expression takes over her face. "Oh my I'm so sorry dear" mother said feeling guilty.

"It's okay." a slight smile was on her lips,
She continued feeding Noah. "Anyway have you seen the video on my birthday." Zoey said smirking at me, I gave her the don't-you-dare-look.

"No I haven't" father said, "Oh well here it is." Zoey handed her phone to him as he watched it, Zoey was laughing her head off as well as father, mother and Ava.

I got annoyed, how did she find it funny?

After we finished our food it was time for dessert, Zoey kept making fun of me and I kept silent, if this were not in front of my parents I would of blown up, to make it worse Ava thought it was the most funniest thing ever.

A slice of sponge cake was placed in front of me. It looked delicious, without thinking any further I dug into the goodness, it tasted heavenly, Ava looked at me as if I had two heads.

"How is the cake? Ava made it." mother said as I spit the cake in my mouth onto the plate.
I looked up to see mother and father glaring at me. "She baked this?" I asked angrily, it disgusted me that she baked.

Coming to this dinner was a waste of time.

"Now watch you behaviour son" father told and I rolled my eyes, I could see Ava scared and worried, but I don't care. "She could of poisoned it for all I know" I said bitterly which made her stand up in her seat with a furious look.

"I'm sorry but how dare you say that?" She asked increasing her voice a little."Says the one with the worst attitude" I said smirking at her. She was burning with anger, which kind of scared me to be honest...

"Okay then." she got the cake out of my plate and threw it onto me. It was my turn to be angry but before I did anything she held her brothers hand and grabbed her purse.

"I'm really sorry for the mess I've made." she apologized. "But I have to go" with that she raced out of the room my sister chasing her telling her to stop, while I was left here fuming.

I'll get you Ava Winston, I'll get revenge on you......

I smirked as an idea came to mind.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
How was that chapter?
Any ideas on what his revenge will be on?
I'll see you in the next chapter,
Until then byee :D