The prick kissed me! - 12

Ava's POV

The whole ride was silent, I just looked out the window, I really didn't know why he decided to drop me though... "Where do you live?" Asher asked. I turned my attention to him as he was driving and explained to him the directions.

Shortly we had arrived at Carter's house as I was about to unfasten my seatbelt Asher spoke up. "Wait. Why do you live in Carter's house?" He asked frowning. "Uhh... it's a long story. I better get going and thanks for the ride... bye." I answered him no really wanting to tell him the reason why I live in Carter's house.

I unfastened my seatbelt and opened to door to get out but Asher suddenly caught my hand.
"Come to dinner with me." he said more like commanded in a stern voice that kind of scared me. "Um no i'm too busy." I lied and got up to leave again but his grip on my hand tightened until it started to hurt.

"I'm picking you up next week Saturday, no excuses." he said with a angered look in his eyes. "I don't know if I c-can but I'll see." I stuttered cause of his tight grip on my hand.
"Okay but I'm still gonna pick you up, see you later." he said smiling and releasing my hand as if that conversation never happened.

I returned the smile and got out of the car. I waited until his car disappeared into the distance then I headed towards the mansion.

I don't know if I wanna go to dinner with him.... he seems a little off and knowing that he is Carter's biggest enemy he probably is using me. But he's not taking no for an answer so I might as well as go.

I stepped into the house and was walking to my room just as a voice stopped me. I turned to the direction of the voice and there stood Carter, with a very and I mean very mad look.

Carter's POV

How dare he?

He dragged Ava to his car. Ava agreed, like she didn't feel him staring at her the whole way through the meeting. The way he held Ava's arm annoyed me. Asher is my biggest enemy for my company and in real life... I can't forget the thing he did to me years ago that left me heartbroken. Not only is he a player but a pervert as well.

And for Ava, she's too innocent to see that he is trapping her. I feel the need to protect her but I don't know how. I don't know... but that girl has really made me confused. She is not like the other girls who throw themselves on me, but she is different.

I better sort this out when she comes home. I waited surprisingly patient for 30 minutes until I heard the front door open. There came in Ava heading towards her room without acknowledging me. "Where were you?" I asked her bitterly. She turned around.

"Well... " she put her head down and fiddled with her fingers trying to explain herself. "What were you doing with Asher Beathns?" I asked. "He asked me if he c-can drop me, I refused b-but he insisted" she stuttered.

That f*cking-

I took in a deep breath to calm myself down. "If I see you with him I won't think twice before I fire you." I snapped loudly which made her flinch. "He a-a-asked me i-if I can go to dinner with him next week" she said which made me more mad. "Say no. He's not a good person." I said shortly.

Her head snapped up in rage. "Look. You may fire me but controlling me isn't good. And I'm going to go whether you like it or not even if you fire me." she said crossing her hands savagely. "You won't and I'll make sure of it" I said at her as an idea popped into my mind.

"And how is that?" She asked with a frown which looked cute on her face. I smirked again and stepped forwards as she stepped backwards until she hit the wall. I caged her head between my hands and leaned down to her face. "W-what are you doing?" She asked nervously and worriedly.

"Just making sure you don't go" I leaned further down to her lips and kissed her.

Ava's POV

He kissed me.

CARTER NICHOLSON FU*KING KISSED ME.

When his lips touched mine I instantly froze. Not only did he kiss me but it was the first time I got kissed by a guy. I wanted to cry because he stole my first kiss which I left for someone special. And he is not that special person.

I pushed him off and then he stopped kissing me and smirked at my shocked face. Tears started forming in my eyes as they flew out and down my face. "Is this j-just a game to you?" I asked him sobbing uncontrollably.

I might look like a crybaby now but I can't feel anything else but cry.

His face softened after realising that I was actually crying. His face held guilt, but I took none of it. I slapped him hard across his face that my slap echoed throughout the empty rooms of the mansion.

He held his hand up to his cheek where I had slapped him then looked me straight in the eye. His softened eyes now turned cold. Before he said anything I ran upstairs and into my room before crying and breaking down.

~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~

I stayed in my room and decided not to go out.

I don't wanna face him now. He didn't even try to apologize.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the something pound on the door softly. "Come in." I croaked due to all the crying my throat started to hurt. The door opened to reveal Bina. "Hello Ava...what's wrong?" She came over to the bed I was sitting on when she realised I was crying.

"Nothing." I sniffled wiping of my tears that rolled uncontrollably down my cheeks. "It's okay Ava. You can tell me" she said and I told her everything that happened.

"Wait, so he was your first kiss?" She asked.
"Hmm." I responded. "Only my parents and brother kissed me not anyone else. But that prick did." I said getting angry again. Bina sighed. "Here. Let's forget about it and anyway I came here to tell you that Noah's back from school." she said making my eyes widen with joy.

"Really!" I jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs excited to see my little brother after quite a day with a laughing Bina running after me. I made it downstairs and cannot find Noah. I shouted for him. "Noah!" I found him in the kitchen eating something at the dining table.

"Noah sweetie how was your day?" I asked hugging him from behind. He turned around and grinned at me with jam smeared across his lips and chubby cheeks. "Avee I had a great day today" he replied as I kissed his cheeks.

"Ava, shall I make your food now ?" Bina asked me as I got up, "Only if I can help" I laughed and so did she. We had a great time together. Bina cooked something for me as I baked Noah's favourite chocolate filled donuts. We also invited Gerald in to eat with us seeing how tired he looked after a long day his work

Although I didn't seem to find Carter anywhere. I asked Bina and Gerald but they both said he left the mansion because had an important thing to do. I hope everything's alright. I mean he might be rude to me but he is a nice person deep down in his heart.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How was that chapter?
What are your thoughts on this chapter?
I'll see you in the next chapter,
Until then byee :D