Should I or Shouldn't I

"What do you want us to do first My Queen?"

"Have you boys eaten already?" I asked as I put the last electrode on my chest.

"Yes ma'am. Alex brought us some food." Anderson answered.

"Ok. Good. Let's start with a warm up. 1000 push ups and 1000 crunches."

"Yes ma'am."

I turned to Mon-El, he was kinda quiet for once. He was just standing off to the side, gawking. And that's when I realized I never put my shirt back on. Great. I'm walking around this facility in my sports bra and DEO sweatpants. I have to find my shirt.

"My Queen." Anderson said. He handed me his wife beater as he glared at Mon-El.

"Thank you Anderson." I said and slipped into the tank top. "You boys get started. I have a mess to clean up." I disappeared and reappeared in the janitors closet.

Alright broom, dustpan and a mop. Got everything I need I hope. I set everything aside and took one more look in the closet. Oh a 'wet floor' sign. Gods know how fragile the earthlings are. Ok now I have everything.

As I closed the door someone bumped right into me. Super reflex kicks in and my tail wraps around this person's waist, preventing them from falling.

And of course. Out of all the people at the DEO, it has to be the one person I'm trying to avoid.

"Thank you. Zen." Lena said with a small smile. Her hands lay flat on my chest. I'm sure she can feel my heart beating out of my rib cage.

I let her go, grabbed my stuff and disappeared and reappeared in the restroom. Gods, I can't even look at her right now. It's frustrating really. All I want to do is be near her. Damn it. Being around her hurts but at the same time make me feel better. Like she's somehow connected to Layla. Which is stupid because besides them being basically identical on the outside they're slightly different on the inside. Lena is more out there, talks to anyone who comes up to her, where as Layla is shy and seems innocent.

Gods I'm really frustrated. It's my birthday, I'm pissed off, completely aroused and to top it off it's night time. On my birthday. Layla usually gives me my birthday present at night and it usually starts with a brow raise and a evil smirk. And ends with me being completely brained of energy. I need to find a way to get all this sexual frustration out.

I hurried and cleaned up my mess, put everything away and went back into the chamber.

"250. 251. Oh hey Zen." Mon-El said.

I just ignored him. I felt like an ass for doing so but I had one thing on my mind. "Anderson. Crank this bad boy up and give me a round."

"Uhm. My Queen. I don't think-"

"Anderson. Please just do it." I said already stretching.

"But I don't think the Daxamit is ready for the change in gravity."

I looked over at Monny.

"What's going on? Are you ok Zen?" He asked walking towards me.

"I don't care. Just do it." I sighed. "Please."

Anderson did what he was told and turned up the gravity two notches. I can feel a little pressure on my body. It's up to 4 now and Mon-El is trying really hard to stay on his feet. But once it hit 5, he fell to his knees. The pressure was to much for him. He's lying flat on his stomach trying really hard to get up.

"What the hell is this?" He asked barely lifting his head.

"Don't force yourself right now Mon-El. You'll strain your body and you can really injure yourself." The gravity was now at 8 and I can feel my body getting extremely heavy. With the weighted clothes, 8 time earths gravity was all I could stand. "Stay down Mon-El."

"Are you sure about this." Anderson asked as he took his fighting pose.

"I'm a hundred percent sure." I answered taking my pose.

We stood there, looking at each other for about a minute, just sizing each other up. Then we attacked. Unable to fly due to the pressure we ran at each other. Well, it was more of a slow jog.

Moving slow we threw punches and kicks. Landing some and missing some. It's been a while since I've moved this slow. I feel like an earthling barely learning how to fight.

After about 7 minutes of training we got use to the change in gravity. So he cracked it up again, we're at 12 times gravity but I had Mon-El leave before he got hurt.

"So now that we're alone, are you gonna tell me what's got you in a slightly aggressive mood." He asked as he took a few steps back.

"It's Lena."

"Oh." He paused. "I was wondering when you'd snap." He charged at me and I blocked his punch.

"I thought I could handle it but I guess I was wrong." I threw a few punch but he blocked them as well. I told him what happened and everything leading up to that moment. By the end of 'story time' we were sitting on the floor trying to come up with ways to keep Lena away for a while. At least until this upcoming war is over. It hurts but that's what needs to happen before I do something completely stupid like actually kissing her. For now I'll just spend a lot of time in the chamber. Lena's human body can't handle the gravity change.

After a few hours of training we managed to get up to 33 times gravity. I was beat. The constant change of pressure on my body was draining. So I went home and showered. Again. As much as I love training I love being clean a whole lot more. After my hair, tail and teeth were brushed I turned on my TV and flipped through the channels. Im still not quite used to earths television and entertainment so I found a random channel for background noise when all of a sudden, I got a whiff of vanilla. The candle I bought was sitting on my dresser across the room. It wasn't lit but I still got that little hint of Layla. That didn't help my mood. I left all those feelings in the chamber. And now there all rushing back. Damn it. I haven't mated since my wedding night. And all I want to do right now is play "Evil Queen" with my wife.

What am I gonna do with all this pent up energy, it's not gonna release itself. I mean I could call Anderson and we can train again but he was drained too. And he's probably asleep right now.

Damn it! I threw the remote and it left a hole in the wall. The remote went threw the bedroom wall and into the living room and was stuck in that wall. Not mating is making me extra aggressive. I think I need help.

Ding

My phone dinged, letting me know I had a notification. It was Snapchat. Ruby got me started on the app and other social media. We've got a streak going, 15 days now so I thought it was Ruby. I was surprised when I opened the app and found a friend request from Mon-El. I accepted it of course, he's my friend. Once I accepted I got another notification. He snapped me. When I opened it I was speechless but more of a funny what the hell then anything else. He sent me a picture of himself with the words '1000 push-ups and crunches done.' I got a better look at his picture. He was lifting his shirt, exposing his flexed abs. He looks like he's whipping a little sweat off his brow. He's a Daxamit. Daxamits don't sweat. Oh he's good, I know exactly what he's doing.

I sent him a picture of myself (or a selfie) as Ruby calls them. It was nothing like his picture, it was just me hiding half my face in my pillow. I wrote to him "Good job. Now get some rest."

He sent a reply within seconds. He sent a smiling selfie. He replied "Good night Miss. Queen."

I smiled and put my phone on the night stand. He's so cute. I thought about it for a sec. Should I ask him to come over? Maybe he can help me with my problem. I don't know, what should I do? I mean I know he's been trying to mate with me for some time now. I can feel it when he flirts. Is it bad that I just want him for his body. Would it be horrible of me to ask his for such things. Would I be a bad person for even thinking of such things with someone other then Layla.

"Gods what should I do!" I yelled into my pillow. I started replying to him through text.

Hey do you want to come over? I need your help with something.

As I was about to hit send. I felt someone's energy spike.

"Sam."