"Chloe" She shyly replied not used to the attention of those in the room or anyone for that matter.

" How would you like to become my best friend? " I ask.

" It would be an honor. " She stutters not being able to hide the shock in her eyes.

" Okay your first goal in being my friend is to teach some manners into Alpha Jason here. " I say making sure they could here, Chloe giggled softly her hands coming up to her mouth to cover it up to try and keep the laughter in. Slowly slipped on the shirt, then turned to Jason smirking.

" Back to business, we have asked you all to come here with information on the pure white wolf. " Jason says standing up tall and proud.

" Must I say this again, technically you forced me. " I pointed out just for the fun of it.

" I swear if you say another word Aroura I will personally take you up those stairs and finish the mateing process disabling the ability to ever leaving me again. " He says pointing a finger at me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that shut me right up...

" As I was saying, " He continued, smiling in victory. " I presume you have it all as asked. "

" Yes Alpha. " One started. " All of us elders- "

" Wow for being called old guys, you're pretty hot! " I say before I could stop myself. Jason growled turned around, stomping towards me like a small child that got their toy train taken away.

" I'm sorry! I swear, I won't say another word. " I promise putting my hand up in a surrendering position.

" You better not. " He huffed turning around and looking back to the one that was talking.

" We have gathered information about the pure white wolf as you have asked. But Sir, why? " The same elder asks.

" Aroura here is a pure white wolf and we don't know why. " He said gesturing towards me.

" Really? " The asks slightly shocked. " But it's never been recorded in history? "

" Yes, that is why we need the information. " Jason snaps at him. " Tell us what you've got so far. "

" Well their emotions are higher so they get angrier faster and they sometimes get depressed easily. " The man said turning to me.

" They have incredible fighting skills, their senses are extremely high, and they are stronger and faster than any wolf on the planet. " He says.

So all that I'm hearing is ways to escape... My mind wanted to say, but I knew that Jason would finish the mateing process to make sure I never left.

" They also never back down from a challenge. They live to fight and are built like warriors with the proper training. She could even take down you Alpha if she was trained. " He said giving a knowing smiling in my direction.

" Do they have any powers. Any thing that could harm us. " Jason asked.

" There are legends that they can control earth elements like water, fire, air, and earth. But we can't find any solid facts that they can. " He clarified.

" Is that all you have found so far? " Jason asks.

" On short notice? Yes. There is not a lot of information but we could search some more and give it to you tomorrow night. " One suggested.

" Meet back here tomorrow night at 7 sharp. " Jason says than turning to me.

" Come on. " He says.