Going Into Labor

Remember to vote! (Vote goal: 15 votes!)

---------------------------

“Mommy?”

“Yeah baby girl.”

“We stayed inside your tummy for nine months?” Jane asked me.

I smiled at her. “Well…not exactly.”

Harry chuckled beside me. “I remember that. Not fucking expected.”

I slapped his arm.

“Uncle Harry said bad word!” Jawaad said with wide eyes.

“Uncle Harry is a bad boy. You aren’t like Uncle Harry right?” I asked Jawaad.

“I have his eyes.”

“No you don’t! You have my eyes!” I told my son.

Harry laughed while sticking his tongue out at me. “We have the same eyes idiot.”

“Well, Jawaad I’m your mom, so you are nothing like Harry.”

“Yeah he is!” Jane said. “He doesn’t like to wear clothes!”

This time, Harry was on his back laughing with tears streaming down his face. “Good boy Jawaad!”

Jawaad smiled cheekily at his Uncle.

“God help me.” I mumbled.

“Mommy, come on tell us when we were born!” Jane asked me, getting annoyed.

“Okay, let’s start.”

----------------------------------------

(Past.)

“Oh my god! Your fucking rehearsal dinner is in four hours and you’re freaking watching a football match with Louis and Niall!?!” Eleanor yelled.

“El, Neymar is on tv. Don’t fucking bother me.” I told her as I concentrated on the match.

“You guys are going down.” Louis told me.

“Fuck no.” Niall and I said at the same time. “Barcelona is so gonna win.”

“Grace Styles. Lou is going to be here any minute to do your hair and make-up. Get the fuck up and in the room!”

“I’m getting up! Why the hell are you so anxious like this?” I asked her.

“Oh I don’t know. Maybe because it’s my best friend’s rehearsal dinner, I’m the fucking maid of honor and she’s sitting watching a damn football match. Aren’t you the one supposed to be nervous?! God help me!”

I was about to reply to her when there was a knock on the door and Louis got up and opened it.

“Oh, hey Lou!” He said as he hugged her.

“Hey Lou!” She replied as they both laughed. “Is the bride to be ready?”

“She’s watching a damn football match!” Eleanor said.

“She’s probably trying to calm her nerves.”

“Thank you!” I told Lou. “Finally someone who understands.”

We went into the bedroom as she got all the stuff ready and started working on my hair.

You see, today is our rehearsal dinner. The wedding is in 2 weeks because Zayn and I decided we’d have the wedding before I give birth and right now, I’m seven months pregnant.

To say I wasn’t nervous would be a lie. Sure I was watching a football match but I was trying to distract myself from all the stress that comes with the wedding. And I haven’t seen Zayn since the morning when he said he had a few things to do before the dinner.