Graduation

(VERY LONG CHAPTER && READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END)

The next two weeks passed by so fast that I barely remember what happened during those two weeks as we finished school and were getting ready for our graduation.

Honestly, I was nervous. I know that I’m going to graduate and all, but it’s still nerve racking just thinking about it. And standing here looking at my dress hanging on the door like that is almost making me cry.

“Honey, are you ready to put on the dress?” My mom said as she knocked on my door.

“Y-Yeah mom. You can come in if you’d like.”

My mom came in and stopped when she saw me. She smiled at me. “I love the look baby. I can’t wait until I see you in the dress.”

I smiled as I looked in the mirror one last time before I put on my dress. I decided to keep my hair simple and just straighten it with light make up.

“Turn around.” I told my mom.

She laughed. “Honey, I use to give you baths.”

“I was 8 mom. Now turn around.”

She smiled and turned around as I put my dress on. I smiled at my choice. It was quite unique but that’s how I liked it. I remember when we first saw the dress how Eleanor practically screamed that it was made for me.

“You can turn back now.”

The dress was multi-colored. It had orange, white and black on the top and the bottom was a multi-colored frayed skirt. It was simple and it fit me perfectly.

“I love it. It’s perfect!” My mom said.

I laughed. “Thank you mom.”

“Just to warn you guys, if anyone is still naked in there, hide yourself because this piece of hotness is coming in.” I heard Harry say from out the door.

“I’m dressed curly.”

He came in and stopped when he saw me.

“Shorty, you look…”

“Not so shorty?” I joked.

He smiled. “You’ll always be my shorty.”

He looked absolutely handsome. He had his hair put back and was wearing one of his suits with a white buttoned up shirt underneath.

“Okay, stop or you’ll make me cry and ruin my make up.” I told him.

He laughed and hugged me.

“My two babies all grown up.” My mom said as she wiped her tears away.

“Is it really time for crying now?” Rob said as he was standing by the door. “We’re running late guys!”

We all laughed.

“Everyone is ready outside. We want a group picture of you children so come on!” Rob said.

I put on my heels and walked down stairs, grabbing my graduation gown and cap as I headed out the door to see everyone.

“Oh honey…” Tricia said as she saw me.

I hugged her tight.

“You don’t know how proud we are of you kids.” She told me. “You take care of my baby in London, ok?”

I laughed and nodded. “Where is he?”

“Last time I checked, he was putting his shoes on.”

As if on cue, Zayn walked out looking as handsome as ever in his suit.

Just looking at him made me tear up. I couldn’t believe we were here going to our graduation. To be honest, when I found out that he got the scholarship I was happier than I was when I found out that I got one.