Hang Out?

(Just mentioning before this starts if you are suffering from depression please tell someone about it, many people I know are and many of you may be so please tell someone so they can help)
(⚠️This story does cause self harm so don't get salty at me I have warned you⚠️)
(This is also my first story so I hope you enjoy^^)

~Izuku's POV~

I hated this feeling, I felt alone, I was scared. Why did everyone go, why did they leave me. I look into the shattered mirror, that was broken in front of me from when I threw one of my journals at it.

I hated myself, 'so does everyone else,' the voice inside my head spoke as I stare into the remainder of the mirror in it's frame. 'Your so useless, uncared for and no one likes you,' the voice spoke once again.

"s-shut u-u-up," I trembled.

'Go die,' the voice spoke.

"I SAID SHUT UP," I yelled into the mirror as the reflection did the same to me. I drag my fingers through my greenish black hair as I begin to feel crazy.

Am I crazy? I walk out of my dorm's bathroom and lie on my bed as I feel tears stream out of my eyes and down my face, slightly making my cheeks warm.

"Deku-kun," I heard a voice say from outside my door, it was Uraraka-chan's voice. I got up quickly wiping the tears from my face away and walked over to the door.

~3rd Person POV~

Midoriya opens the door putting on a believable fake smile.

"Hey Uraraka-chan," Midoriya smiled faking it and trying to sound happy.

"Deku-kun have you been crying?" Uraraka asked worriedly with endless possibilities of what happened running through her mind. She cared for him, he was her best friend, and of course Iida.

"O-Oh I was u-umm," Midoriya stood there trying to think of an excuse until they were interrupted.

"Being stupid and useless as always," the grumpy voice said, the voice belonged to Katsuki Bakugou, Kacchan in Midoriya's words. Midoriya looks down and avoids eye contact with the grumpy man leaning on the wall.

"H-Hey K-K-K-Kacchan," Midoriya stuttered still not making eye contact with the boy leaning on the wall.

~Uraraka's POV~

I had gone to hang out with Deku-kun and as he opened his door I saw his face and it had seemed as if he were crying, his eyes red and slightly puffy and you could just see tear stains on his freckled cheeks.

"Deku-kun have you been crying?" I asked him worriedly.

"O-oh I was u-umm," he said looking at me with a smile, a fake smile on his face.

"Being stupid and useless as always," Bakugou grumped from behind and Deku-kun just looks down.

"H-Hey K-K-K-Kacchan," Deku-kun stuttered not looking at the bitchy boy leaning against the wall.

"Don't stutter it's annoying," Bakugou demanded with his arms crossed over on his chest.

I started to get sick of Bakugou already. "Will you shut up already Bakugou," I glare at him mad and annoyed.

"Tsk, whatever," Bakugou agreed angrily and walking away down the hall.

"Want to hang out Deku-kun?" I ask facing him.

"Of course Uraraka-chan," Deku-kun replies and allowed me access into his dorm.

~Izuku's POV~

I allowed Uraraka-chan to enter my dorm, "were you crying?" she asked me sitting on the end of my bed.

"Of course not," I tell her putting on a fake smile.

"Ok anyways I was thinking about going to get coffee and doing homework with you Iida-kun and Todoroki-kun," Uraraka-chan suggested.

"Sure!" I reply to her suggest and grab my bag that has all my homework in it and walk out the door with Uraraka-chan.

~Time Skip~

We had finished homework and had dinner so I headed back to my room with nothing better to do. I go into my bathroom and start gathering the broken glass all over the floor. I throw the broken shards of glass into the bin and walk over to my bed.

I can't get that voice out of my head.

Should I kill myself?

'You should' that voice told me.

"Go away I don't want to talk to you," I murmur to the voice. 'Die already,' the voice spoke ignoring me.

"GO AWAY!!" I yell yanking on my hair as tears slightly fall down my face.

"Oi nerd open up!" Kacchan's voice said from outside my door.

"G-Go away K-Kacchan," I tell him yanking on my hair harder then before from the stress.

"Open the door or I'll blow it down," Kacchan exclaimed.

"GO AWAY"!! I yell through the wall and curl up into a ball and cry.

I hear a giant BANG as what I assume is my door fallen onto my floor, "go a-away Kacchan," I tell him and bury my face into my knees. I don't want him telling me how weak I am for crying.

"Why were you screaming?" Kacchan asked less angry then usual, which confused me a lot.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I grumble.

I hear a sigh and I have no response, I peep my eyes over my knees to see Kacchan had left and he sat my door back up in it's frame.

He's finally gone.

'He left cause he doesn't care for you shitty Deku' the voice aspoken inside my head. I can't take this, I walk into my bathroom and go through the draws until I find what I'm looking for.....a blade. I take the blade and roll my sleeves up. I look at the blade and my arm

'Do it you worthless shit,' the voice spoken. I pierce the blade deeply into my arm, I drag it along my arm causes the cut to bleed. I pull the blade away and cut again 1, 2, 5, 7 more times and I watch the blood come flowing from my arm and drip onto the tiled flooring. I wash the blood from my arm and roll my sleeves back down and clean the blood that had dropped onto the tiles.

(Hey guys sorry if this is a bit short, I didn't want it to be too long. Let me know if you want me to continue I wish try post daily and I hope you enjoyed!^^)

(I'm not taking credit for the drawings for the story I found them on the internet)

:EDITIED: