~Chapter 1~ Another Party

Authors Note:

I hope you guys enjoy!!! :3 :D

•Melodys's POV•

I wake up in my beautiful 3 floor mansion with my big window letting the amazing sunshine fill my room and making it shine. Me and Mal are roommates so we take turns making breakfast,lunch and dinner. Today was her turn.

I also have problems with REALLY bad nightmares so bad to the point the nightmare gets in my body and makes me bleed for no reason randomly out of nowhere when things that where in my nightmares actually happen in real life. I hate it, It's miserable,painful,Hatred and other bad things fill my mind and body. It's so terrible I hate it SOO much It's one of the worst things in my life.

What I think is that Jerome Aceti could change my life. (her life is great but her nightmares aren't so she thinks Jerome will take the nightmares away) I hurry down stairs and ask Mal what she's gonna make for breakfast. "Whatcha gonna make?" I ask her. "Pancakes and bacon." she responded. "Mmkay, Sounds good!" I tell her.

"It better be!" She yelled while I walked up to my room to check my YouTube on my awesome aqua blue apple laptop. My YouTube channel name is: M310dyPlayzGamez (It's not my real YouTube :P just made up.) I decided to make a YouTube video of a speed draw, But I didn't know what to speed draw. I thought for about 10 minutes but then it popped into my head.

ASFJEROME SPEED DRAW! Then I started the video. "Hello, All of my GamingKitteh's! I am M310dyPlayzGamez! And Today I will be making a speed draw of ASFJerome's YouTube profile picture thingy! And I am also moving to New York! From LA, Anyways I will see you all there and also the song is: Summertime (Sunshine) By: k-391!" (it's a real song btw) I got started and it looked PERFECT it looked EXACTLY like it and I didn't copy off of anything. I finally got done in 3 hours.

By the time I was done editing the video, speeding it up 10x or so,finishing breakfast And posting and sending it to other YouTubers I was eating Malory's yummy lunch. She was a GREAT cook we were like the beautiful awesome and amazing cooking team. We just played minecraft and call of duty for the rest of the day and then we had pork chop,rice,corn and mashed potatoes for dinner, then stood up until 1:00 am on our laptops. My laptop is a awesome aqua brightish blue apple laptop, then hers is a purple one. We live in New York too. :P Well atleast now we do! :D

~Mitch's POV~

Me and Jerome go to sleep after a while. Then we wake up the next morning and Jerome checks stuff on his laptop while I make some sausage and waffles for breakfast. I'm gonna surprise him with the 2 plane tickets I got for us to go to New York.

=Jerome's POV=

I wake up in the morning the same time as Mitch and I decide to check my Facebook,Instagram,Snapchat,Kik,

Skype,Wattpad and YouTube on my laptop. I look on all of the websites except for YouTube, I finally get on YouTube then I see I have a message and a new video has been uploaded from M310dyP1ayzGam3s's channel! I have had a crush on her since I was 9.. She was 7 and posting videos by her self. Now I'm 23 she's 21 and Mitch is 23 and Melody's BFF is 21.

I check out the video and she is doing a speed draw of my YouTube profile picture thing and she also says She's moving to New York! She's moving closer to me! But I still probably won't meet her... she's still in New York not New Jersey. I wish I could go to New York... I REALLYYYYY want to meet her she's cute,nice,funny,fun,cool,sweet,loving,caring,lovable,sporty,athletic,A GREAT AMAZING SINGER AND DJ! and a wonderful dancer. She's beautiful in every way. Cute,hot,beautiful,adorable,(sexy :P)

What more could I want?!

•Melody's POV•

I saw that Jerome left a comment on my speed art of him, And I COMPLETELY FREAK THE HELL OUT! "O.M.F.G!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!" I scream through the entire house. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT LADY!?" Malory shouts at me from down the hall. "JEROME. COMMENTED. ON. MY. VID." I say as she walks into my room. "OMFG NO WAY!!!!" She yells while she looks at the comment. his comment says: 'FANTASTIC & AMAZING JOB!! :D :3' I responded: 'Thank You Jerome! :D'

=Jerome's POV=

She responded: 'Thank You Jerome! :D' I was happy very happy.

•Melody's POV•

After I responded I went on Facebook my friend Brandon (PeteZahHutt) said that he's throwing another party and he's inviting other Youtubers too. I hope he invites Jerome. Cuz we are TOTES going!