i feel majestic as fuck bro

listen to the jurassic park soundtrack (i linked it above)

i think many of you probably are familiar with it but listening to it now i feel very very very very very powerful. like i could take over the world (as a villain bc heroes are overrated and boring)

anyway, what i'm trying to say is listen from 1:24 bc shit dawg, that part always makes me cry

[PLAY THE PART NOW]

Now, imagine yourself standing on top of the world. Every human being on Earth is bowing down to you, kissing your foot like Jesus did for his disciples.

You have never had so much power in your whole life. You are unstoppable. 

Then, the harp comes in. You are in Heaven. God's smiling face is in front of you. You don't know how you died, but it happened. It's all a mystery but, who gives a shit? 

You think to yourself, 'Damn, God's pretty hot,' and that's when the violins come in. You're ~falling in love~ with God. 

Then the choir comes in. God gestures you to your throne, on top of a golden cloud. You look around and you make eye contact with Harambe. He salutes you, welcoming you to Heaven's hall of fame. You are an icon. 

You break eye contact, only to make eye contact with Stan Lee. He lowers his hat, tipping you. Your jaw drops. All the Marvel movies flicker through your head, all his cameos still fresh in your mind. 

You can't believe your eyes. 

You look back at God, "Is this real?"

He smiles, "Very much so." 

He then gestures for you to sit on the throne. A naked angel puts a crown on your head. 

You look down at everyone. God is smiling up at you. Harambe is thumping his chest. Stan Lee nods at you, smiling. You also see Jesus in the corner of your eye. He looks at you in admiration, love shining in his eyes. Your eyes widen upon seeing him. He mouths, "You're swag as shit bro," and you can't help but smile in joy. 

You then look around you at the scenery. There are endless mountains, but instead of the ones on Earth, they have sparkles glittering on the surface. You see unicorns and pegasus' flying around. The sky is a bright blue, not one rain cloud in sight. Angels blow trumpets, the grand finale coming.

An army decorated in gold armour suddenly sing, along with the angels on their trumpets and messengers playing the harp. The music gets louder. You see dinosaurs in the distance. Everything seems surreal. Then, it happens. 

The grand finale. 

You're a God. People bow down to you. 

You walk down the stairway, now wearing a golden robe, the crown now fifty times heavier and jewelled with rubies and diamonds. Everyone bows as you pass them. 

 You fly off into the sky on a pegasus. You're free. You're unstoppable. 

This is your future.