3. Kise Ryouta: Overprotective Idiots

Start from the beginning

"What if she doesn't want to be? Would you let her live the way she wants to?" Nagisa pressed, uncharacteristic seriousness plastered onto his being.

"(Y/N)cchi's happiness comes first and if she wouldn't be happy with me then she wouldn't have to stay." The words in Kise's mouth were bitter and he wanted to cry at the thought of you leaving him.

Makoto stepped in front of the four and waved his hands with an uneasy smile on his face. "H-hey, calm down. It's clear that Ryouta-kun loves (Y/N)-chan and he'll do whatever he can so they can live happily."

Nagisa snapped out of it and whined, "But I don't want him to take her away! When they get married (Y/N)-chan won't come over as much because she'll be too sore from–"

"NAGISA!" You and Makoto shrieked, both turning extremely red.

Rin's face grew darker and he stalked over to Kise and grabbed his collar. "Have you slept with her, brat?"

At this point all color has left Kise's face and he furiously shook his head. "N-n-no! I wouldn't even think about it! Please don't hurt me, I have a photo shoot next Wednesday!"

Rin yanked down on his shirt, choking the petrified model. "'Wouldn't even think about it'? Are you insulting her?"

"N-n-n-no! It's just I think we shouldn't have sex until marriage or if she says it's okay and we have the right items for it." Kise wailed, squeezing his eyelids shut and turning his head away from him.

"What are the right items, huh?" Rin hissed, tightening his hold on him.

"Condoms, lotions, candles, roses, condoms, sheets, lube, condoms, a bed, condoms?!?" Kise cried. He turned bright red and looked over you with panic in his eyes. "(Y/N)cchi, help me!"

"So now you can't even function without her?" Rin barked.

Kise looked like he was about to faint. "I-I-I-I don't know?!?"

"That's enough, Rin-kun. You're going to break him." You scolded. You slid in between them and turned to Kise and he squished you into a hug and buried his face into your neck. Patting his hair, you looked over your shoulder and glared at Rin. "You idiot, you overdid it this time."

Rin smiled then straightened his face. He grabbed Kise's shoulder and your boyfriend hesitantly looked up at him. Rin laughed at his expression, shocking the basketball player.

"I'm playing around with you, Ryouta. It's just I have high expectations for (Y/N)-chan's boyfriend since she's like a little sister to me." Rin explained, laughing. "You seemed like a good guy from what she said about you before and now I can see why she picked you."

Kise giggled nervously. "That was just a joke?"

Rin laughed again at his expression. "Yeah, it was."

"That's so cruel~" Kise whined. Crocodile tears gathered in the corner of his eyes before realization shown on his face and he turned to you with a dorky smile. "Wait. You tell them about me?"

You opened your mouth to protest but Nagisa stepped in and clamped his hand on your mouth. "She tells us everything about you! I thought she was lying when she said she was dating a model until she sent me a picture of you two on a da–"

You bit down on his hand and he yelped and jumped away. "Shut up, Nagisa-kun!" You shouted, blushing furiously.

"Aww~ I don't mind, (Y/N)cchi! It's adorable that you save photos of us~" Kise cooed, rubbing his cheek against yours. "I can send you more if you want. I know, let's post them online on my Instagram~ Wait, I know! Let's make a couple Instagram just of us–"

"Be quiet!" You groaned, burying your face in your hands.

"Kise-san, there are rules for dating her, though." Rei interjected.

You and Kise turned towards the five, your hearts sinking in synchronization and worry filling your souls about what they were going to say.

Haru raised his index finger, representing 'one'. "You have to let her be free."

Nagisa flashed a peace sign and winked. "Always make sure she's happy, too."

Rei half-heartedly put up three fingers. "As much as she's beautiful on the outside, she's even more beautiful on the inside."

Makoto closed his eyes and smiled, holding up four fingers. "The best lovers are best friends."

Rin waved hand. "And her dreams are just as important as yours."

Kise chuckled and kissed your temple, holding you to his side and beaming. "I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here you have the most requested oneshot I've ever had~

It was really fun to write with the Free! characters and I hope I didn't get any of them too OOC D:

If you haven't seen it already, I'm holding a contest on the ~Special Announcements~ chapter. You give an explanation of what character I should write a 3k-5k word chapter on and why.

Once again, thanks for the 1000+ votes, you adorable Reader-chans ^u^

I'm writing a Kise X OC fanfic called Assumptions ^^ I would love it if my lovely readers checked it out~

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3