Scared

He gently pulled me closer to him, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm nervous and scared," I mumbled. What if I don't like it? Or worse, what if he doesn't like it? Will he still love me if this turns out bad?

"Don't be scared babe, I'll be careful with you these first couple times," he kissed my forehead and slipped my shorts off. "But just because I'm being gentle doesn't mean the rules don't apply, okay?"

"Okay daddy," I mumbled and watched him pull his shirt off. I had never seen him without a shirt on and now that I see it, I can't stop staring. Liam is fit, very fit.

"Like what you see baby girl?" he smirked and I nodded. "Take the rest of your clothes off while I get everything ready," he instructed and I complied.

I slowly reached around to my back and unhooked my bra and dropped it on the floor followed by my panties. I was now completely naked and very, very insecure. I looked up at Liam and saw him fiddling with a small package thing.

"What is that daddy?" I asked timidly and looked up at his face.

"Protection, I see you did what I asked. Good girl," he smiled down at me and trailed his fingers from my lips down to my hips. His fingers slowly found their way to my center. He teased my entrance as I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Daddy please," I begged him but he just smirked.

"Daddy does what he wants baby girl,"

----------------------------------------------

This is soooo short and I'm sorry but I haven't updated in a while and I have been working on this over the past forever but I just could t get it right so I'm kinda stopping in the middle of a big scene because I'm a bitch but I wanted to give you something! I reached 100 reads on just the first chapter so I'm insanely happy right now! thank you so much yall! keep reading, comment if you want, vote if you feel the need and know that I love each and every one of you. I have to get up at 6 tomorrow for auditions, I'm not very excited but yeah... bye!

-Paige xx