The Truth

"Hey guys we're gonna...." Zayn trailed off when he caught sight of Liam and I. "uh sorry, I'll just uh..."

"What do you need Malik?" Liam growled and I gave him a look.

"Be nice Liam," I whispered to him and he rolled his eyes.

"The boys and I were just wondering if you wanted to go out to eat with us," Zayn mumbled not wanting to meet Liam's eyes. This confused me because I thought you were always supposed to make eye contact when you talk to someone.

"We already ate," Liam responded and turned back to me, dismissing Zayn.

"What was that about?" I questioned him suspiciously.

"What do you mean?"

"Why was Zayn acting all weird, I mean he wouldn't even look at you,"

He seemed reluctant to talk to me so I gave him a look and he sighed. "promise you won't freak out?"

I did just tell him I trusted him no matter what so I guess I should stay true to my word. "I promise Liam," I responded.

"We should sit, yeah?" He took my hand, lead me into the living room and sat me down on the couch with him. "Well the lads and I are in a band, a really famous band and we're represented by Modest Management," he confessed.

"Um okay?" I urged him to continue.

"Well Modest Management is just a front for a big drug franchise. The boys and I are a branch of it, we're a band but we're so much more. Essentially we're a gang and I'm the leader."

And so the truth comes out.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so nothing against Modest, it is just a story. I hope you enjoyed chapter, I just wrote it in the car and I'm getting kinda car sick so I might start on the next chapter. Don't forget to comment if you'd like, I love reading your feedback! This is really long for no reason so bye!

-Paige xx