Trust

I woke up in my bed with my shirt off. Wait, I don't sleep with my shirt off! what happened last night?! I got up and put my shirt back on, thinking through what I remember from last night. I remember drinking that drink, then playing spin the bottle and kissing Liam. Kissing Liam?! I had my first kiss last night with Liam?! I don't remember much but I know it was magical, I could still feel his lips on mine. I put my fingers to my lips and smiled while making my way downstairs.

"Everyone! Charlotte's up!" Niall shouted alerting the boys of my presence.

"Where's Liam?" I questioned and blushed a little remembering the kiss.

"He's in the kitchen, why?" Harry smirked at me knowingly. I ignored him and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Liam," I said shyly and bent down to the lower cabinets to look for some cereal.

"The cereal is in that cabinet," Liam pointed at one and I turned to look for it and caught him looking at my bum, making me blush bad. I grabbed the cereal from the shelf and searched for a bowl and spoon. When I had found them I sat down next to Liam and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Don't you need milk for that?" Liam looked at me weirdly and I shook my head no.

"I'm lactose intolerant" I admitted and shrugged, "I don't like milk anyways, it tastes weird." He just stared at me like I had confessed to murder. I rolled my eyes and ate my dry cereal.

"Can you do something other than stare at me like that?" I turned to look at him and he smirked.

"Oh there's so much more I could do, there's so much more I want to do." I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh rubbing slow circles. I shifted uncomfortably but I trusted him so I didn't move his hand away.

But then he started sliding his hand farther up and I was getting nervous. Was he planning on stopping and if he wasn't, what was he going to do? What was he doing right now? My thoughts were getting more and more jumbled and confusing the farther up he went. I looked up at him and he met my gaze confidently.

"W-what are you doing Liam?" I mumbled and shivered when his fingers made there way to the inside of my thigh.

"Just seeing how much you trust me," he answered and pulled his hand away.

"I trust you Liam," I said trying to put as much meaning behind it as I could.

"How much?" he raised an eyebrow at me and I bit my lip nervously.

"As much as possible," I admitted.

"With your life?" he wondered.

"With my heart."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed it! It's getting a little steamy huh? Well it gets worse or better, it depends on how dirty you are lol

-Paige xx