Really?

It had been three days since Elton had kissed my cheek. I thought maybe I didn't have to worry. I thought Elton actually like me in return. I was wrong. Elton, the three past days, has spent all his time with Amanda. It's a clear sign I guess. We are nothing. I planned on going to the beach again with the boys and their girlfriends. Aaron got a girlfriend while I was here which makes me happy for him. He was really cute with her. As I brushed my hair looking at my constant reminder that I'm sick I threw on my hat. I was already dress for the beach now I have to wait for Sam to get done. He normally takes the longest to get ready but I don't really care. After wait for 20 minutes I got a message from Elton.
"Hey are you busy later like around 4ish?" Is what the message said. I text back no then he wrote back instantly.
"Correction you are busy later. I'll pick you up at 4 love"
My heart fluttered for a second then I text back an okay. Sam called out to me telling me that we are set to go. We all walked out to go to the beach my mind could get over that last word. Love. I sat next to Colby and we talked for a while. Really the whole trip with them was a blur. All I could think was 4 couldn't come fast enough.

~~~~~author's note~~~~~
Hey I'm sorry this is a really short update but I plan on updating again soon. I'm sorry for the long wait for such a crappy chapter work and school has been hectic for me. I hope you all had a great valentine's day!