Nice to finally meet you.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to."Elton said fully facing me looking into my eyes. It felt as if he was staring right into my soul. "I mean I don't mind I don't want to be a burden to you guys."
"You won't be at all(y/n)!" Aaron said as he walked into the room. I smiled at him. I really can't believe I'm in a house with my all of my favorite YouTubers. It's like a dream come true. I looked at both of the boys and smiled. "Well where should I put my suitcases?" I asked. Elton smiled at me then waved his hand telling me to follow him. He grabbed my suitcases and headed up stairs. He walked me to a room with many things in it. "Is this?"
"My room? Yes. Yes it is. You'll stay up here and I'll be in the garage."
"What no! I don't want to take over your room."
"I stay down there anyways. So you can have the room."
"But-"
"I don't see and butts?"
"Really?"
"Sorry. If it bugs you that much the I can stay up here to." He said crossing his arms looking at me. I blushed. "See? Not a good idea."
"I don't mind I'll sleep on the floor. I'll go out and buy a blow up bed."
"What no that's a bad idea! I offered you to stay so you don't have to waste money on stupid things. I'll sleep on the ground." After he said this I started laughing. He looked confused for a few moments. He then smiled at me and started to chuckle. "We. Argue. Like a. Married couple." I said while laughing. "You're right. We do. We only just met!" He said laughing loudly. After a few minutes of laughing we eventually stopped laughing. Some how in the middle of laughing we sat on the bed. We were sitting there in silence for a few moments. "We could sleep together." Elton randomly said out of no where. I blushed a bit then looked at him. "I could put some of our left over pillows inbetween us and just share the bed." He said looking at me I nodded a yes. He smiled. "We should head down to the others. You can leave all of your stuff up here."
"Wait! Before we go I have a question. Why didn't you tell them?"
"Hm? What do you mean?"
"Ya know. 'Bout the cancer." I said not having enough courage to look back at him. I could feel his eyes looking at me. "It's not my place to tell them. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to say anything anyways. I thought that maybe you rather them see you as you are not just a sick girl." As soon as he said the last part my eyes widened and I looked at him. He was looking at the floor. I smiled at him. "Thank you." As soon as I said that his eyes widen and he looked over at me. "You don't know how that truly makes me feel. My whole life I've had cancer on and off. So I've never had a truly normal life. I have always been afraid of people looking at me as if I'm just a sick girl who can't take care of herself. No one has ever thought of how I felt." I smiled weakly. "I mean look at me. You don't even know me and I just dump all my baggage in you. I've been watching your channel since you began making YouTube videos. I've always loved you." I said looking at the ground but when I realized what I just said. "What I mean is that I like your videos and how you act and how you and your friends are together and-" Elton bursted out into laughtee at me as I blushed and tried to explain myself. I stopped and watched him laugh. "I understand what you meant you don't need to flip out." Elton said. "Thanks. We should probably get going down the the others." I said standing up. He stood up as well and as he got to the door he stopped."Oh and (y/n), I don't think of you as just a cancer patient." He said then walked out. My heart felt warm and I smiled. He is the first person who had ever told me that besides my mother and father. I even lost all of my friends because it's 'to much for them'. I shook my head and walked out of the room. I walked down stairs because I heard a commotion going on down stairs. When I got down there the boys smiled at me. "So how long have you known Uncle Elton?" Sam asked. "Well she's watched my videos for a while and reached out to me. So we had been talking for a little bit and I invited her over." Elton said. It was a lie but kinda true. Yes I have watched him for a long time but we never talked till today. As soon as I went to talk Elton's girlfriend walked in. She looked at me automatically. I flinch at how she looked at me. "You are?" She asked harshly. I then felt an arm snake around my waist. "My girlfriend." Colby said looking at her. I blushed. Why would he say that? "When did you guys start dating?" She said looking at him now. "None of your business." He said pulling me out of the room. "Sorry I didn't want her to be mean to you. She's a bit to much. She gets jealous easy."
"I wouldn't of ever thought that."
"Why is that?"
"Well in videos she doesn't look like she cares to much."
"She does care waaay to much." He said holding out his arms when he said way. I giggle at his childish manners. Good to know he is still the same as he is in the videos. "Hey I didn't properly introduce myself but I'm pretty sure you know who I am. I'm Colby Brock nice to meet you (y/m)." He said holding his hand out for me to shake. I grabbed his hand and smiled. "It's nice to finally meet." He smiled at me and held my hand. I smiled to until someone walked in. "Well well well. Am I interrupting something?" Sam asked making Colby and me pull our hands away really fast. He was blushing bright like. "No we were just talking." I said smiling. "Oh by the way I'm (y/n) nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand."Nice to meet you too. I'm sam." He said smiling. We all talked for a bit and I was properly introduced to everybody. We all hung out for awhile until it was 3 in the morning. "Okay we should head to bed. See ya tomorrow!" Sam said we all agree and started to head to bed. Elton said he had to finish up some stuff down stair and he'd be up in a moment. As so as I got in the room I looked through my luggage to find my pjs. I pulled them out of my bag. (Just the pants, shirt, and beanie.)

I walked the bathrooms and both were taken so I headed back to the room to just change there. As soon as I walked in I put my clothes on the bed. I the changed into my yoga pants. I then changed my shirt. As soon as I went to put on my other beanie Elton walked in. Elton saw one of my balled spots and closed the door automatically after seeing it. I put on my beanie fastly. "I'm sorry you had to see that."
"No! No don't be. It's fine you don't have to wear that." He said as he went to touch the beanie but then stopped himself. I looked at him and smiled. I took the beanie off and sat it down. He smiled. "We should head to bed." He said and I nodded and crawled into bed. As soon and my head hit the pillow I was asleep. Elton had played on his computer before heading to bed. I woke up to warmth. I cuddled up to it closer then I remembered. Elton. I felt the arms around my waist tighten. "Um hey. Elton." I said trying to get my arms out to tap on him but he didn't let me move. "Elton." I said this time more sternly. "Hm. What?" He mumbled cuddling into my hair. "Elton. Let me go."
"Just a few more moments." He said and that's when I realized he had been crying. His voice was horse and raspy. "Elton. What's wrong?" I asked gently. "She. She dumped me." He said softly. "Why would she do that?" I asked now being able to look at him since he loosened his grip. "She found out that you aren't dating Colby and I didn't tell her about you so she got mad at me and broke up with me."
"Oh Elton. Why didn't you tell her."
"I wanted to respect you."
"I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen. I've cause more problems being here. I should leave."
"No! No. Just. Just stay. It was bound to happen anyways. She never trusted me." He said. I hugged him. He was stiff at first but returned the hug. "Let's go to the beach!" He said randomly out of no where. He jumped out of bed and smiled. I nodded. "I'll tell everyone to. We'll have a great time!" He said running out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head. I looked at my phone. My mom texted and told me she was going to have a girl's day out with one of her friends. I told her what's going on and she told me to have fun. I can't wait!