What's with all the pranks?

We finally walked down to the water. Sam and Colby  set up the towels and such. I put my towel down next to theirs. We make small talk as I helped them set up the supplies. After we did that Sam laid on his towel. "Not gonna swim?" I asked looking at him smiling. "Na I'm working on my tan."
"What tan? You're whiter than a sheet."
"Hey! I've got feelings  (y/n) and you've hurt them." He said putting a hand on his heart. "Yea yea just make sure to tan evenly." I chuckled at his goofy behaviour. He smiled at me brightly. "Will do!" I smiled at his small remark. "Well I'll check on you later!" I said while waving. I headed to the ocean to the others. Colby decided to stay with Sam. Elton saw me coming and smiled at me. His smile had always made my heart flutter in his videos. Seeing it in real life just felt.... fake. It felt as if I wasn't really there but I was. "Come on! We'll leave you behind!" He yelled out. I ran up to him. We all walked trying to collect the coolest sea shells as a challenge. I actually won having the coolest sea shells. Eventually Elton and I walked behind the crowd. "Are you having fun?"
"Why of course I am! Anything I do with you guys will be fun."
"Anything?"
"Well you know what I mean. I just like hanging out with you."
"Haha I know what you mean I was just teasing you. So do you wanna go have dinner with me?"
"Just you?"
"Ya."
"Mmmmm I don't knoooow..... I'm just kidding I would love to."
"Geez already pulling my leg."
"Well you do that to everyone else time to get revenge." I chuckled at him as his face turned to a horrified expression. I smirked at him. "I was only joking. I'm not gonna do anything."  I said while I patted his back. "You're evil..... I like that." He smirked. "I could use you for some pranks. How about it?"
"Who is the target boss?" I smiled at him. He smiled in return. "You see our poor little Colby Brock?"
"Mhm?"
"Well I want you to distract him for me.  I want you to take him away from our stuff and I'm going to hide his stuff and maybe dig a small hole under his towel so he'll fall when he sits down on it."
"Okay and when should I bring him back?"
"Do you have your phone?"
"Yea I do."
"Hand it over." I do as he says and give him my phone. He types a bit on it then hands it back. "Okay you have my number so call me so I have yours. Then I'll just call you when it's done." I smiled and nodded. "Oh and here's a go pro to record everything. I put my faith into you now young (y/n)." I chuckled at his statement and called his number so he had it. We headed up that way and Elton whispered to me, "Don't let him know about the plan."
"You can trust me. Just call when you're ready." I said taking out the go pro walking to Colby. "Hey Colby do you want to go walk with me?" I said holding the go pro up to film his face. He looked at me and I smiled innocently. "Sure. It sounds fun." He said. I internally laugh at him. This is going to be great. We headed towards the water. We walked but the ocean. "Ya know if a fan see us they'll think we're dating."
"Why bring that up now?" I questioned him. "Well what about Elton?"
"What do you mean?"
"Nevermind." He said and looked ahead of us. I spend up and bit and started to walk backwards to film Colby. "So Colby Brock, I have a few questions."
"Shoot." He said and smirked his famous smirk.
"Why do you never try to get a girlfriend?"
"Because I dont want to upset the fans."
"Are you sure you're not gay?"
"Hey that's not funny." He said lightly pushing my shoulder. I chuckle.
"Oh but it is my friend. You dug your own grave. Time to lay in it."
"Oh but thats where you're wrong (y/n), I've never dug any holes in my life."
"And are you sure bout that?"
"Maybe. Maybe not." He chuckled and I sighed. "So great (y/n) may I ask you a few questions?"
"Go right on ahead, Brock."
"Well for starters where do you live?"
"In (state you live)."
"Nice. Next question is do you have a boyfriend?"
"Haha you caught me. I'm a single pringle."
"Why is that?"
"Um uh.... personal reasons."
"So uh... Elton gave you his go pro?"
"Yep. He wanted me to try recording stuff."
"Oh well that's nice of him to trust you with his equipment."
"The way you said that sounds inappropriate."
"Haha looks like you caught on to fast, Smart girl. So are you and Elton really close?"
"Well I wouldn't say that completely. I mean I've known him for a very long time."
"So is it one sided?"
"What do you mean 'one sided'?"
"I mean-" he bagan but my phone cut him off. "We are set up. Oh and everyone is hungry so get your butts back here."
"Aye aye Elton." I said then hung up. "Everyone wants to eat so let's head back."
"Okay sounds good." We head back in silence. It wasn't awkward though. He was humming and I was recording everything around us even him some moments. He got so into humming he actually started to sing. "You wanna piss off your parents date me to scare them." Then I jumped in while recording him. "Show them you're all grown up!" He both started to laugh. "He'll get a copyright strike if he keeps all of that in." I chuckled and Colby did too. "I'm happy we got to meet (y/n)." Colby said right before we were ear shot distance from them. "I am too." I smiled. "Hey (y/n) and Colby! How was the walk?" Elton yelled out to us holding his camera. "Oh it was great actually!" I yelled back. I ran up to him and whispered to him. "Is everything completely set up?"
"If course it is. Do you doubt me and my skills (y/n)?"
"I have to thing about that."
"My pride. It's damaged. How could you?"
"I was only joking." I look over pointing the camera toward Colby. Elton following my lead. As soon as Colby got to his towel he noticed his things missing. "Elton."
"Yes?"
"What happened to my stuff?"
"What stuff I dont know what you are talking about."
"Elton."
"Colby."
"Did you touch my stuff?"
"What no. No. No I didn't." He said in his normal high voice he does when he is lying to them. Colby starts to panick and runs around asking everyone in the group first and then everyone around us. After a while Elton lead him to a store and got Colby's things for him. Everyone was laughing at the prank. We all headed back to our things and Colby sat his stuff down and went to go lay down on the beach towel. As soon as his back touches the towel he falls through the hole Elton dug. "Elton!" Elton started laughing at Colby and I did to. Colby got up and started chasing Elton lucky for me I had filmed all of it. After a while they calmed down. I notice everyone turn their cameras off and I follow suit. Elton kept his on though which confused me. I shrugged it off and walk over to my towel to sit. As soon as my but hit the towel I knew Elton just pranked me. I fall into the hole he had also dug under my towel. "Elton!" I yelled out after letting out a small oof when my back hit the hard sand. "I'm gonna get you!" I tell out standing up out of the hole. I chased him for a bit before I caught up to him. I tackled him to the ground. He still had is camera. "You're a bitch. Here I was helping you and you pranked me as well. Evil Elton. Just plain Evil. But no worries Elton for I (y/n) will get you back. Just you wait." I said to him getting off of him I walked back to the other with an evil smirk on my face.