Fun at the beach!

I start to grab my clothes and remembering my balled spot. If I keep my hair parted a certain way with a hat on you won't be able to see it. I put on my beanie from last night and grabbed my things to change. The boys where to busy getting there equipment together. I got changed and fixed my hair.

As I exited I ran into Elton he smiled at me and gave me a tank top

As I exited I ran into Elton he smiled at me and gave me a tank top. "Wear this instead." He said and then walked away. I looked at it and it was his merch. I chuckled lightly and went to change into it.

 I chuckled lightly and went to change into it

I actually really like all of them. I didn't expect this to happen at all. I thought how they acted what just an act. I'm so glad I was actually able to meet them in person. I slipped in my sandals and sat on the couch. I watched them all run around like crazy people. I chuckled when Aaron stumped his toe on the table as he was looking at his camera. "You okay?" I asked slightly chuckling at him. His face went red and looked away from me. "Ye- yeah I'm fine - good! I'm okay?" He said flustered. "You sure?" I asked smiling at him. He nodded and walked away causing me to chuckle more. Adorable. Colby walked into the room looking at me. "What happened to Aaron? His face was redder than an apple."
"He stubbed his toe while looking at his camera."
"And you asked if he was okay?"
"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"
"Well you ARE a really cute girl. You probably embarrassed him. He does think your cu-" Colby started to say but was tackled to the ground. "Shut up!" Aaron yelled at him causing Colby to chuckle while Aaron tried to cover his mouth . "Awe that's sweet of you! You're cute to." I said looking at him which caught him off guard. Colby saw his chance and push Aaron off of him and ran. Aaron's face was bright red. "Um th-thanks." I smiled at him and he stood up. "I um gonna finish packing everything. Bye." He said and turned around really fast and sped walked away. I chuckled and played on my phone for a bit longer until I heard them all yell out that they're ready to go. As we walked out of the front door we all piled up into two cars. One was Colby's and the other was Sam's. Once we got to the beach everyone was getting out of the cars as fast as we could. Colby thought it would be funny to fart and lock the windows so we couldn't roll the windows down. It looks like Sam had the same idea. They both were laughing like lunatics. Well they kinda are I guess. "Oh we invited some of our friends too! They should be meeting us by the board walk." Colby said smiling at us, well mostly me. He locked eyes with me and winked. Oh man he is attractive but I've always preferred Elton over Colby. It was an unpopular opinion but I don't really care. Elton was the best. As we walked I felt happy. I've missed having friends like this. No pity. No guilt. No obligations. Just real, caring, and goofy friends. People who don't know the truth. I felt a pang in my chest at the last thought. What happens once they know? They will feel the pity, guilt, and obligation to stay my friend. "You alright (y/n)?" Elton asked with a concerned look on his face. Obligation. He knew I was sick yet he didn't show the signs all the others had. He doesn't have that look on his face.  Just a look a friend would give a friend when they're down. "Why?" I mumbled sift enough for only him and I to hear. "Because we are your friends. We care about you even though we've only known you for a short period of time." He said making sure he put emphasis on we and your. It was like he read my mind. I smiled and looked away from him. "Thanks. I'm good." I said at we approached the board walk. Once we got to the board walk I was a group of youtubers. Brennen, Jake, Heath, Big Nik, Jay, and David turned toward us and ran our way with there cameras on. They all chatting or making gay remarks or joking like they normally do in videos splitting up into little causing me to chuckle. "Ah you must be the famous (y/n)." Jake said smiling at me as he threw his arm around my shoulder. "Haha yep. I'm the famous(Y/n). It's nice to meet you too Jake." I said back to him. "Nice shirt. Did you buy it or did Elton give it to you?" Jake asked staring at my tank top. "He gave it to me."
"Man I need to get some of his merch! Everyone has some but me!" Jake yelled out making me chuckle at his goofy nature. "Yo (y/n) watch out he's a heartbreaker and I would know!" Colby yelled out to us and started walking in out direction. "Hey that's a lie!" Jake says while smirking at Colby. Colby had his camera pointed at us. "Hey no fair (y/n), don't hog Jake I wanna hang out with my boy to!" Colby yelled grabbing Brennen's attention. "Who are you saying is your boy, bitch! You're  mine!" He yelled walking over to us. Man what happened with the group staying in there small bubble? Now they are all coming over to us giving me a small amount of social anxiety since I haven't had this much interactions with people, ya know, besides the doctors. For some reason though when Elton joined us I felt all the social anxiety fade away as if it had never existed in it's like. He smiled at me causing my heart to flutter. I smiled back with the most greatful smile I could muster. I never thought in my whole life I would be standing here with all of them. They all turned to me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile brightly at them all. I can't wait to get to know them a better!

~Authors note~
Hey guys! I'm gonna try to post more  later. I'm sorry it's been taking me so long. The chapter for sure will have a part two it make also have a part three. I'm working on getting everything sorted out now. So hopefully I'll be able to post more. Thank you all for the support!